This topic is locked from further discussion.

imnotacrook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 imnotacrook
Member since 2003 • 280 Posts

Ok maybe it just me but this is the kind of this that can care me and others out of buying a console:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3160709

Now maybe," like magic" , the PS3 will go up to60FPS but now, its something to be concerned about.

jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jwat4
Member since 2003 • 1934 Posts

Looks like I may be purchasing the 360 versions of these games then...

I am supprised at the lack in support from Sony, I dont know how big of an issue this will turn out to be, I curious to see what will actually happen to these games because of this. I prefer the PS3 controller, but if the game visually isnt up to par and if it doesnt run smoothly I will be forced to play these games on the 360...

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

Read the quote. "As you can see, every company making a football game this year made a decision that the best experience for the Xbox 360 included 60fps whereas the best experience for the PS3 was 30fps."

Both will run smooth.

This doesn't worry me simply because its in its first year still. This is the 3rd crack at Madden on the 360.

I could be wrong here, but 30fps at a high resolution is far easier to keep a steady framerate than 60fps at a high resolution.

aaronaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 aaronaton
Member since 2003 • 743 Posts

im not concerned, i find this funny becuase.....

there is a higher ratio of 360 to ps3 users that dont own a hdtv, this is becuase the console is cheap and not truely next gen. most conventional tv's are only capable of running 30fps, unlike my huge samsung that i have my ps3 on that can do 60fps at 1080p. A very strange move ny teh developer but i guess microsoft need propaganda becuase the PS3 is picking up sales and in Australia....out-selling the Wii and the 360.

unlucky microsoft, maybe in 10 years.

xbxman82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xbxman82
Member since 2007 • 330 Posts
nobody should worry bout the ps3 having the madden series run at 30fps compared to 60fps.Listen people i have a 360 and the madden series suck on the 360 cause there is none of the features like u would get on last gen and whoever wants to pay for classic team stuff go right ahead yes this is the third time for madden being on the 360 and the 1 time the series is on the ps3 so relax and dont worry bout it if u have a ps3 get the ps2 version instead of the 360 version me and my friend were renting this version of madden for the 360 and seeing if its worth it me im getting the ps2 version just so i can get all my classic teams and stuff with out having to pay like 800mspoints but the choice is yours guys
TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts

99% chance noone will see the difference

99% chance the 360 version will have framerate issues because it can't hold 60fps all the time