the warhawk pricing!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RoboticZombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RoboticZombie
Member since 2006 • 370 Posts
The game that has been revealed as a multiplayer only game, with 32 players online. It also has a release date and is stated to release on BD-ROM and as a downloadable game. My question is how is sony going to price this game considering it is a multiplayer only game, are they going to charge the full price or are they planning to sell it at a lower price. One thing i tell you i won't do and that is pay $60 for a multiplayer game that is not a "real" game. One of my fears is that this becomes a trend and they start realeasing games that really shouldn't be $60 because they lack what all games should have. What is your take on this?
Gamer443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 Gamer443
Member since 2005 • 931 Posts
they are charging WH online for the PS store for about $10 to $20. For retail it will be about $40, $50 or less but the retail version will include a bluetooth headset behind the scenes videos and i believ there is some more extra content to it
bobderwood97_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 bobderwood97_1
Member since 2003 • 964 Posts
I agree with you but at the same time I disagree with you. I've always played the single player part of games, but I spend about 99% of my time playing the multiplayer (in most games that is).
simulation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 simulation
Member since 2003 • 610 Posts

I agree with you but at the same time I disagree with you. I've always played the single player part of games, but I spend about 99% of my time playing the multiplayer (in most games that is).bobderwood97_1

ya it always made you get into the story more, but you play way more online

RoboticZombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RoboticZombie
I agree with you but at the same time I disagree with you. I've always played the single player part of games, but I spend about 99% of my time playing the multiplayer (in most games that is).bobderwood97_1
as do i, but what im saying is that $60 is not the right price for a multiplayer game even if you spend much more time playing multiplayer.
RoboticZombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RoboticZombie
they are charging WH online for the PS store for about $10 to $20. For retail it will be about $40, $50 or less but the retail version will include a bluetooth headset behind the scenes videos and i believ there is some more extra content to itGamer443
link?
jelopek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jelopek
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts
They say 20$ for downloaded warhawk...and about 30-40 on BD with headset
k2dart2k

Forum Posts