The Ultimate Holiday Season PS3 User Review**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wise1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Wise1
Member since 2003 • 87 Posts

Disclaimer: 27yrs old From Chicago, have 2 lil girls, own my home, Down-to-earth, Love real good Music, and Purchased every game that i'm Honestly reviewing** (shows credibility..lol)

Kane & Lynch Dead Men:

With so many up & down reviews, mostly 7s. I can say this game is completely exciting. The main issues i've witness in relation with the Reviewers(all sites) is the F-word is used alot but hey it fits in appropriately. Without spoiling it, Man the game is Serious especially on "Morphine" difficulty. I can honestly say it has a Heat and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Vibe to it. Now Graphics you ask?Please don't Be Fooled guys, I swear to you the Graphics are not breath-taking but for this Grand Theft auto like world its shading and textures are really great.The A.i is relentless the cover system isnt"rainbow six vegas" and the action is Man, Just Serious.Overall, Please take a chance and buy this game. its worth it no lie guys.

8.9/10

Assassins Creed:

Very odd Game I can say. Its a game I feel that if your like me, Into alot of Conspiracy Stuff that i feel the goverment Knows and hides, it can be interesting. Overall Though, Religion does seem thrown at you constantly.(yeah because it's in Jerusalem)that why they give you the Before game start disclaimer.lol. But anyway, The Graphics and movements are incredible and the A.i isnt as dumb as Reviewers make it out to be. You actually have to use every action and method to get a kill or information. Once again its adifferent enjoyable experience.One thing i dislike about the game is the tutorial and the normal memory mode before you go back into jerusalem is alittle bit boring but the game is really deep and make you wonder about "Secret Societies" There's no lag on my PS3 and i'm 2/3rds in the game.

9/10

Need For Speed Prostreet:

Ok Its a different path then Carbon or Most Wanted. But i can truthfully and honestly tell you. its Hard!!.. lol. It's been a while since i've played a Need for speed game that Felt mature, let along made me really sit back and think about what i need to do to my car to win. The A.i is Smart, even the Drag Racing is a Strategy and its challenging. Graphics are Awesome Man. and Customizations can take a minute and its deep as well (total eye candy). I really haven't noticed and bad rubberband A.i if any at all. The only bad part is in order to get money for the car you won't other than winning is playing a whole Race day event over again, which gets depressing. But overall its a game that's mature and feel more "Grown" not these 14yr 13yrd punks like hey "I wanna 89 Chevy with a Boost kit on it" WHAT! .. Please believe me ! Harder more Sophisticated and beautiful Game.

8.3/10

Alright Drake i mean what not to say about it, along with COD4... These are just the ones i feel people are Iffy about the most. I Promise you this 1 thing: These Games give you an Experience NO OTHER game has. Kane and Lynch Man, just crazyingplease see for yourself. Assasins Creed,Tedious and Beautiful but so Deep and make you wonder about alot of ish. Need for Speed Prostreet, Real Power Real fun, its like You gotta Bring it this series. For Thanksgiving and Christmas when Relatives are over, These are Great Titles. My PSN ID is iiWISEii and i'm being Honest.

janzaruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 janzaruk
Member since 2005 • 726 Posts
Nice short reviews.  I am glad to read from a normal gamer about K and L. You may inspire me to check that one out. I love AC, and NFS is just not my game.  
Wise1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Wise1
Member since 2003 • 87 Posts
**Bump**
chopstx667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chopstx667
Member since 2006 • 588 Posts
nice reviews. I was thinking of either AC or NFS but was leaning towards AC cause I haven't heard anything about NFS. Now I'm undecisive again! lol
Dysantic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dysantic
Member since 2003 • 1624 Posts

Now just get Uncharted and then tell me which one is better between that and AC and you will be the man! lol

But is NFS really that good? I just can't see myself playing the game when there are no street races or police. I might as well get project gotham then...