The Second Son Fun!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chaotichero4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

Edited By chaotichero4
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Just got a Playstation 4 and my first game for it was Infamous Second Son. Completed the hero story in a few days and started the game again to play on the evil side. The game is great fun the powers are cool, the side mission are fun, although the captured and save escaped conduits side missions kind of mess with the story. Seen the dlc Cole's Legacy on PSN and I need to get it soon. The series is fun and want to get first light to carry on the fun with the Infamous series.

I am looking forward to the next main Infamous game in the series and hope it brings as much happiness to me as second son did, but the fun lasts longer. I have played and completed the first 2 games and they are fun and I think the melee from the 2nd game is still better. Second Son was a great addition to the series and hope other people have found the game as fun as I did.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#1 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Yeah, I'm a pretty big inFamous fan. Second Son was also my first PS4 game. It was definitely a great first game to play on the console, but I still feel that I prefer the first 2 games in the end in comparison to Second Son. The variety of powers, visuals, and some of the characters were great. But the overall story and open world activities left a bit to be desired.

The-Butcher248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 The-Butcher248
Member since 2012 • 466 Posts

I just beat second son, and it was a very enjoyable game. Had a few minor flaws, but for the most part a very good experience. At first, i didn't like the new character as much as Cole from PS3, but after getting used to that, and more powers the game settled in. This and Watch Dogs have been my favorites on PS4, thus far.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

I don't get the Delsin hate, he's a pretty tolerable dude, great voice acting too. Beat the game yesterday, Second Son was my second PS4 title, the first was First Light :P :P I enjoyed both of them, but after FL and SS I'm ready for something else, gonna get The Last of Us next Friday.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

I purchase PS4 last May with bundle on infamous SS i like it great game and great series

AgeThe6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#5 AgeThe6
Member since 2014 • 179 Posts

Infamous Second Son is a great first game for its PlayStation 4 ( next generation of games) debut. I enjoyed the main character and the powers. the story is the only thing to have a few problems with ( as a long time infamous Fan) I just felt there was no reason to play as a villain at all. And the choices you make are starting to become very one-dimensional( you kill this person or you let them live) but I know a lot of people got into the series with this one so I definitely support that. I think the next one will be the big one kind of compelling to infamous one and two ( and you can really see the improvements they have made over time)

Infinite_713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Infinite_713
Member since 2012 • 99 Posts

Infamous Second Son is definitely a fun game. I enjoyed it but not enough to play through it a second time...

I recently purchased an XBOX ONE and Sunset Overdrive is so much better even though I must say, I love the graphics in Second Son. Absolutely beautiful! The next one should have co-op.

I'm glad people are enjoying it.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25930 Posts

The side missions are very "meh". They really need to work on that for the next one. The game does get quite a bit more fun once the Neon powers are unlocked.