The next game in the GOW univers ? (GOW3 soilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

beganoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 beganoo
Member since 2009 • 1642 Posts

Ofcourse I'm just guessing here but something near the end of GoW 3 caught my attention.In the fnal boss battle wen Gaia apears Zeus says:Your pawn has failed you Gaia.Perhaps you should have chosen the other one.Who do you think that is ? The lost brother of Kratos ? Whoever it is I have the feeling hes going to be our new main character.Maybe we'll see something at E3.What do you guys think ?

fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts

Ofcourse I'm just guessing here but something near the end of GoW 3 caught my attention.In the fnal boss battle wen Gaia apears Zeus says:Your pawn has failed you Gaia.Perhaps you should have chosen the other one.Who do you think that is ? The lost brother of Kratos ? Whoever it is I have the feeling hes going to be our new main character.Maybe we'll see something at E3.What do you guys think ?

beganoo

[spoiler] Most probably his brother. And the next game may come out for the PSP most likely... [/spoiler]

parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 parvie
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts

She meant Hercules

beganoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 beganoo
Member since 2009 • 1642 Posts

She meant Hercules

parvie

Dont think so.

ks1990steelman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ks1990steelman
Member since 2009 • 1418 Posts

In the fnal boss battle wen Gaia apears Zeus says:Your pawn has failed you Gaia.Perhaps you should have chosen the other one.Who do you think that is ?beganoo

She meant Hercules

parvie

I thought exactly the same when I heard Zeus.

fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fend_oblivion

She meant Hercules

parvie

Highly doubt it. Remember Hercules saying Zeus sent him to clean the Augean stables when Kratos was told to kill Ares? Since Hercules is an ally of Olympus, it's highly unlikely that Gaia would ask of his help.

And it is Zeus that speaks about the pawn, not Gaia.

SonyIsh6Fotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SonyIsh6Fotta
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts

Did any one else catch the note on the ground near the beginning of the game that said something like "he get's to go on to be a god while I am suffering in the underworld" or something like that, I think that was a note from Kratos lil bro.

gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
No one really knows..it's mostly speculation what you guys are saying and can easily be interpreted as different things.
parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 parvie

[QUOTE="parvie"]

She meant Hercules

fend_oblivion

Highly doubt it. Remember Hercules saying Zeus sent him to clean the Augean stables when Kratos was told to kill Ares? Since Hercules is an ally of Olympus, it's highly unlikely that Gaia would ask of his help.

But wouldn't that make Hercules somewhat angry towards Zeus for choosing Kratos and not him? Maybe Gaia saw this? I don't know.
janson2185

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 janson2185
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts

to me it doesnt matter as long as somehow i get another god of war game...its to good of a series to just end at 3 games on the main consoles.imo

fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 fend_oblivion

[QUOTE="fend_oblivion"]

[QUOTE="parvie"]

She meant Hercules

parvie

But wouldn't that make Hercules somewhat angry towards Zeus for choosing Kratos and not him? Maybe Gaia saw this? I don't know.

Nope. Hercules says Zeus would make him the new God of War after he kills Kratos. Hercules used his anger not against Zeus but against Kratos. Kratos clearly says he has no reason to fight Hercules and even calls Hercules brother. But Hercules opts to fight and overthrow him.

Moreover, Hercules is a half brother of Kratos. Not a real brother. Just like Ares,Athena are all his half siblings.

Blackbase88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Blackbase88
Member since 2009 • 265 Posts

A new gow will come out they''ll pull somtihng out of their hat

parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 parvie

[QUOTE="parvie"][QUOTE="fend_oblivion"]

fend_oblivion

Nope. Hercules says Zeus would make him the new God of War after he kills Kratos. Hercules used his anger not against Zeus but against Kratos. Kratos clearly says he has no reason to fight Hercules and even calls Hercules brother. But Hercules opts to fight and overthrow him.

Moreover, Hercules is a half brother of Kratos. Not a real brother. Just like Ares,Athena are all his half siblings.

Cool.
Zella24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Zella24
Member since 2009 • 180 Posts

Did any one else catch the note on the ground near the beginning of the game that said something like "he get's to go on to be a god while I am suffering in the underworld" or something like that, I think that was a note from Kratos lil bro.

SonyIsh6Fotta
I saw that too and thought the same. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes in either a new psp game or maybe some form of dlc.
caderad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 caderad
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

haha i couldn't help laughing at gow3 soilers.