The music in games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EzraMajor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 EzraMajor
Member since 2009 • 175 Posts

Demon's Souls has a really good soundtrack when you listen to it. I've ignored the music in a lot of games but this one has extremely well thought out tunes in my opinion. It's a lot like when I was13 and played halo for the first time, I thought that music was pretty good too backthen.. It'sseems like a lot of games just play something random in the background because a lot of people don't listen to it anyway but inDemon's Souls it all fits the mood of the particular enviroment that you're in. Tower of Latria or whatever had really good stuff. Is there a soundtrack out for this?

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

I got an artbook with the soundtrack cd in it with my pre-ordered deluxe- edition.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts

I got an artbook with the soundtrack cd in it with my pre-ordered deluxe- edition.

good_sk8er7

Same here.Well, I'm SUPPOSED to be getting the artbook and soundtrack. I have yet to receive my copy in the mail.

Anyways, I was playing Folklore yesterday, and that's another game that I find has an incredible soundtrack.

Avatar image for chedarcheese190
chedarcheese190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 chedarcheese190
Member since 2008 • 793 Posts

the team ico games (ico, shadow of the colossus, the last guardian.) sometimes i would randomly start humming the epic orchestrated music while im in school or in the shower. halo 2 thing was cool. i actually turn off the music sometimes cause it sucks.

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

[QUOTE="good_sk8er7"]

raven_squad

Same here.Well, I'm SUPPOSED to be getting the artbook and soundtrack. I have yet to receive my copy in the mail.

Anyways, I was playing Folklore yesterday, and that's another game that I find has an incredible soundtrack.

I forgot about that. Folklore did have a really good soundtrack. I would like to have it haha

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 uRan_Ehr
Member since 2007 • 3733 Posts
I like the main theme of Uncharted. One of the greatest videogame songs. And the complete MGS soundtrack is awesome too :P
POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts

The Uncharted SDT, and the opening theme song on UC2

Force360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Force360
Member since 2005 • 397 Posts

Demon's Souls has a really good soundtrack when you listen to it. I've ignored the music in a lot of games but this one has extremely well thought out tunes in my opinion. It's a lot like when I was13 and played halo for the first time, I thought that music was pretty good too backthen.. It'sseems like a lot of games just play something random in the background because a lot of people don't listen to it anyway but inDemon's Souls it all fits the mood of the particular enviroment that you're in. Tower of Latria or whatever had really good stuff. Is there a soundtrack out for this?

EzraMajor
I LOVE THIS GAME and i wish I had the OST :(. But I think many games have been overlooked and have sad music nowadays. Hopefully in the future, FFXIII will be a good game AND have good music.
Elv0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Elv0
Member since 2009 • 72 Posts

I like the music in Fallout 3, becasue its just so wierd, and probably because its so ironic! :D