The Most controversial game ever **FAT PRINCESS**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

godofwar2610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 godofwar2610
Member since 2008 • 577 Posts

I saw this video and decided ill show it to you all, just cause we all need a laugh :D. But im really starting to think this game might get more stupid controvery than RE5.

Anyways here's the link :) http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/247056.html?playlist=featured

Start commenting :D

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
people take this in this world way to seriously.If anybody is getting upset about this game then they really need to learn some real life lessons on how to go about taking things.
ThisCurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ThisCurse
Member since 2007 • 1258 Posts
Lots of people ARE fat............I'm not sure why they don't like being acurately descibed. Aside form that....this game will suuuuuuuck.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

Someone already cried about it last week. There was a pretty long thread about it. Some fat girl with her blog, was offended. Then it turned into some dumb system war on her blog comments section. I mean sure, maybe political correction had good intentions at the start when it was really meant to make everyone "equal". But it's spiraled out of control to the point where people sigh/facepalm/roll their eyes everytime political correctness is brought up now, cause it's been abused and diluted to the point where now, it's a problem. You sneeze to the left instead of the right, and someone is "offended". You say "Merry Christmas" and someone starts crying about that too. Makes me want to puke.

Fat people complain about how it's always "the skinny girl" that gets saved or gets all of the attention. So now, you save a fat princess and now they're complaining about that. Take it with a grain of salt. It's just yapping chicken heads with nothing else better to do than gawk and complain due to their own insecurities.

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
I don't see whats so bad about it.Besides there is nothing wrong with being fat.This game is just a game,you know for fun.How on earth should or would you be offended.Even if I was alittle fat I would not be mad at this game.People just have nothing better do.
MGSFan27285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 MGSFan27285
Member since 2004 • 850 Posts
if people are getting mad at this....maybe they should lose some weight?
USMC_Sn1per

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 USMC_Sn1per
Member since 2008 • 851 Posts

if people are getting mad at this....maybe they should lose some weight?MGSFan27285

i agree...lol...

i mean why dont they stop eating that much? they dont eat to live...they live to eat.

then they get offended by anything people say or do...lol...

TIGERLUCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TIGERLUCK
Member since 2007 • 737 Posts
Fat people need to be made fun of.. they eat to the weight that they're at.. then they try n eat diet pills to lose it.. I mean whos fault is it really here?? and they have the nerve to speak against a video game like this.. they need to get a freakin' life..
BigBadLanTerN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BigBadLanTerN
Member since 2008 • 609 Posts
lol oh well. More publicity for the game so hopefully more sales. People take too much offense to things anymore. Its a game, get over it.
eregol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 eregol
Member since 2006 • 416 Posts

At least the news reporters are making light of it rather than cliaming it's evil.

Makes a change from the old 'It's an evil game!!!! BURN IT!!!!!!!'

never100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 never100
Member since 2005 • 127 Posts

At least the news reporters are making light of it rather than cliaming it's evil.

Makes a change from the old 'It's an evil game!!!! BURN IT!!!!!!!'

eregol

Yea and it was Fox News too.

Any ways Fat people getting mad at this game is about as silly as when Mexican were getting mad about the Taco Bell dog.

srf_71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 srf_71
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I think we should call them what they are... fat. Like BBW... WTF?!? What is beautiful about a fat chick? I met enough women on-line that describe themselves as average even when there are choices for 'ample' or 'a few extra pounds'. So finally I had enough, if you're average that's ok but if you're The Biggest Loser average than keep looking.
jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts
in some culture been fat is actually a good thing they see it as been happy and prosperous thats what this game is showing you try to make her happy while defending by giving her cake lol but uts stupid to even be a controversy. there is some genetic problems with some fat people but that shouldnt mean cause they cant be skinny they should start nothing into something its just another one of those games are EVIL lets burn it WTH is with that
srf_71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 srf_71

And another thing, aren't they the reason why we're paying extra for luggage? I flew last year and my bag was a few pounds over and the chick wanted to charge me. Now I'm 5'11" and 160ish lbs and I'm looking at the guy next to me who is also checking in and he was very close to 300lbs. So I told the girl loud enough for most to hear, if this were a perfect world the passenger and their luggage should be on the scale. It made no sense to me I should pay extra for a bag that was 5lbs over when the guy next to me had close to 150lbs over me.

Sorry, I just had to vent. Moving forward ;).

jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts

And another thing, aren't they the reason why we're paying extra for luggage? I flew last year and my bag was a few pounds over and the chick wanted to charge me. Now I'm 5'11" and 160ish lbs and I'm looking at the guy next to me who is also checking in and he was very close to 300lbs. So I told the girl loud enough for most to hear, if this were a perfect world the passenger and their luggage should be on the scale. It made no sense to me I should pay extra for a bag that was 5lbs over when the guy next to me had close to 150lbs over me.

Sorry, I just had to vent. Moving forward ;).

srf_71
its a security caution not wheight problem
srf_71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 srf_71
ya, like just like a fat chick would say it's Starbucks fault they put whipped creme on their coffee.
Avatar image for InfinityTomorro
InfinityTomorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#17 InfinityTomorro
Member since 2004 • 871 Posts
I dont know if its the most controversial game ever. Remember BMX XXX and the Hot Coffee scandal?
haemorrhagiae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 haemorrhagiae
Member since 2008 • 617 Posts
Manhunt was game which was banned all over the world.
hxcpride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 hxcpride
Member since 2008 • 1135 Posts

Fat people complain about how it's always "the skinny girl" that gets saved or gets all of the attention. So now, you save a fat princess and now they're complaining about that. Take it with a grain of salt. It's just yapping chicken heads with nothing else better to do than gawk and complain due to their own insecurities.

Denji

this is true!

ThisCurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ThisCurse
Member since 2007 • 1258 Posts

Nobody ever sheds a tear for the average people who have to see/smell/get brushed into/stand in line behind at resturant/politely smile against thier natural instinct all the FAT poeple in the world.

Liberal media.........."Oh oh, its ok large lady, we will attack the guy who wears cologne and eats healty.....You should be able to sweat and eat as much as possible.this is the USA!"

Carl0009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#21 Carl0009
Member since 2004 • 495 Posts
No, I think GTA won as the most controversial game ever :)
WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

There is nothing controversial about a fat princess. People in America are unfortunetly gettin softer by the minute, makes me embarrassed living in the same land I was born with these sensitive p******. Whats next to b***** about?

If you are fat and offended by this, then you might as well make a difference for yourself and quit eatin them twinkies.

likesstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 likesstuff
Member since 2008 • 226 Posts
All I have to say to this is lol, a very big lol at that.