The Last of Us Online Pass

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 BFKZ
Member since 2004 • 1728 Posts

Hey guys, I recently bought a used copy of The Last of Us, but unfortunately, the online pass had been used, which is understandable. What's the best way to get an online pass? heard you can buy it from PSN separately, any ideas?

Santer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Santer
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I would assume like most online passes you can just get it separately from the PS Store under add on's.

DarkblueNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DarkblueNinja
Member since 2009 • 1016 Posts

Its best to go on PSN Store on your PC then search for The Last of Us. There should be The Last of Us (the game), Season Pass and Online Pass that you can buy. The Season Pass is for DLC and Online Pass is to play Online.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c3f3718d93f1
deactivated-5c3f3718d93f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5c3f3718d93f1
Member since 2012 • 36 Posts

You can get a new network pass voucher code from sonyentertainmentnetwork for 8 pounds.

BigEasyGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 BigEasyGaming
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

i just bought the online pass on the psn store and its still not letting me on so i just lost $10 dollars! if y buy the pass it should work but it doesn't!!

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

@bigeasygaming said:

i just bought the online pass on the psn store and its still not letting me on so i just lost $10 dollars! if y buy the pass it should work but it doesn't!!

Well, this might be a dumb question, but did you actually download the Online Pass upon buying it?

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

@SoNin360 said:

@bigeasygaming said:

Well, this might be a dumb question, but did you actually download the Online Pass upon buying it?

lol im betting he didnt

Avatar image for jasonredemption
jasonredemption

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 17

#9 jasonredemption
Member since 2010 • 691 Posts
@bigeasygaming said:

Plus the PSN store has been having issues lately. But like others said, make sure you download/install it.