The Laid Back Lounge VI

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
You know what always confounds me... when a reviewer specifically call out an aspect of a game as bad and then another reviewer on a separate site calls it a good thing. For example, the IGN guy said the environments in Bodycount were boring and uninteresting, whereas in the Gamespot review environments are in "The Good" section.Laser_Hunter
Yeah. That's like people tell me that GTAIV had the best driving in the series when I think it was the absolute worse. Stupid perspectives and preferences and stuff. When will we ever get this stuff right? :| :P
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 MrSelf-Destruct
That's supposed to say "worst" but I will not edit because lazy.
anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#203 anime_gamer007
Member since 2007 • 6142 Posts

http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=P2229

:o Valve, my money, TAKE ALL OF IT!!!

BTW, I haven't been able to post links(actual links, not just the url) lately. Anyone else having this problem?

Laser_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#204 Laser_Hunter
Member since 2010 • 4780 Posts
[QUOTE="Laser_Hunter"]You know what always confounds me... when a reviewer specifically call out an aspect of a game as bad and then another reviewer on a separate site calls it a good thing. For example, the IGN guy said the environments in Bodycount were boring and uninteresting, whereas in the Gamespot review environments are in "The Good" section.MrSelf-Destruct
Yeah. That's like people tell me that GTAIV had the best driving in the series when I think it was the absolute worse. Stupid perspectives and preferences and stuff. When will we ever get this stuff right? :| :P

Yea bring on the robot reviewers! :P
Laser_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Laser_Hunter
Yea I've been having the same problem... Also on the topic of Portal 2, who's pumped for the DLC coming up in a week or two?
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

Yea I've been having the same problem... Also on the topic of Portal 2, who's pumped for the DLC coming up in a week or two?Laser_Hunter
RDR is also getting free DLC. I'll probably just see what the DLC for Portal 2 is on YT. :P

anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 anime_gamer007

BTW, I haven't been able to post links(actual links, not just the url) lately. Anyone else having this problem?

anime_gamer007
Argh, goddamnit Valve, I didn't mean literally. I guess because I'm in Canada that means I have to select international shipping which runs the cost of this up 35 bucks. Awesome -_- I'm not sure if I feel like paying $70+ for a poster, admittedly an amazing one, but still a poster.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
[QUOTE="anime_gamer007"]

anime_gamer007
Argh, goddamnit Valve, I didn't mean literally. I guess because I'm in Canada that means I have to select international shipping which runs the cost of this up 35 bucks. Awesome -_- I'm not sure if I feel like paying $70+ for a poster, admittedly an amazing one, but still a poster.

next time watch what you way :lol:
anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 anime_gamer007
[QUOTE="anime_gamer007"][QUOTE="anime_gamer007"]

starwarsjunky

next time watch what you way :lol:

I'll have to buy a frame for it, which I'm looking at $30. *sigh* The things I do for Valve.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 MrSelf-Destruct
Any of you sexy tyrants want a beta key for AC Revelations? I don't have a PS3 anymore and they sent me a PS3 code, so... Just let me know. I'd post it here, but I don't want any randoms grabbing it.
blabbyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 blabbyboy
Member since 2008 • 2614 Posts
Any of you sexy tyrants want a beta key for AC Revelations? I don't have a PS3 anymore and they sent me a PS3 code, so... Just let me know. I'd post it here, but I don't want any randoms grabbing it. MrSelf-Destruct
Pwease. :)
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 LightR

Any of you sexy tyrants want a beta key for AC Revelations? I don't have a PS3 anymore and they sent me a PS3 code, so... Just let me know. I'd post it here, but I don't want any randoms grabbing it. MrSelf-Destruct

I didn't know you got Deus Ex for PC.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] It was pretty good but I wouldn't put it in my top 10 list. I still need to beat ME on the laptop. Only have about 6-8 hours of it played so far.

I loveedddd ME1, ME2 IMO was good... but it let me down.

That's me, in a nutshell. I actually probably would have enjoyed ME2 a lot more if I never played the first one. Or a lot less. Who can say? All I know is that I'll never pass up an opportunity for blue booty. Never.

Yea They stripped most of the RPG elements and Loot from ME1 and just gave it a better shooting mechanic.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts
[QUOTE="TheKoreanZombie"]Wow. Crazy Ending to last night's rescue me

LOL Korean Zombie.... you like MMA?
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts
That's me, in a nutshell. I actually probably would have enjoyed ME2 a lot more if I never played the first one. Or a lot less. Who can say? All I know is that I'll never pass up an opportunity for blue booty. Never.MrSelf-Destruct
That's probably why I loved ME2 so much, I never played the first one cuz I don't have a 360 or a powerful PC. ME2 is one of the best games I've played in a long time. When I see vids of ME1 however, I look at it and think it's probably even better but since I'll never get a chance to play it, I'll stick with my love for 2. I just need to finish the last mission and then I actually finish a game for once! Oh, and don't forget everyone... have your Fantasy Football lineups set for Thursday's regular season kickoff between the Saints and Packers!!
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]Any of you sexy tyrants want a beta key for AC Revelations? I don't have a PS3 anymore and they sent me a PS3 code, so... Just let me know. I'd post it here, but I don't want any randoms grabbing it. blabbyboy
Pwease. :)

Sent
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 MrSelf-Destruct

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]Any of you sexy tyrants want a beta key for AC Revelations? I don't have a PS3 anymore and they sent me a PS3 code, so... Just let me know. I'd post it here, but I don't want any randoms grabbing it. LightR

I didn't know you got Deus Ex for PC.

Of course, I did. I don't suck at life. :P
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 MrSelf-Destruct
Also, it's come to my attention that being a prick to your wife was a big seller back in the 60s Behold the coffee jerks.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 starwarsjunky
whats up crackers?
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#221 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts
Why did the LBL V get locked ?? Im surprised a mod didn't contact me or say anything. . Well, if anyone would like, I would make the LBL VI in the next hour and get it done as soon as possible since Im off.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 starwarsjunky
Why did the LBL V get locked ?? Im surprised a mod didn't contact me or say anything. . Well, if anyone would like, I would make the LBL VI in the next hour and get it done as soon as possible since Im off.Young_Charter
bigsmoke account suicided and he planned it out there. so they ended up locking it. nothing really wrong with this one. it does the job.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Why did the LBL V get locked ?? Im surprised a mod didn't contact me or say anything. . Well, if anyone would like, I would make the LBL VI in the next hour and get it done as soon as possible since Im off.starwarsjunky
bigsmoke account suicided and he planned it out there. so they ended up locking it. nothing really wrong with this one. it does the job.

lightR should probably rename it to VI tho.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
Why did the LBL V get locked ?? Im surprised a mod didn't contact me or say anything. . Well, if anyone would like, I would make the LBL VI in the next hour and get it done as soon as possible since Im off.Young_Charter
Mushroom was talking about account suicide so that warrants locking the entire thread. I think this lbl works just fine tho
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Why did the LBL V get locked ?? Im surprised a mod didn't contact me or say anything. . Well, if anyone would like, I would make the LBL VI in the next hour and get it done as soon as possible since Im off.MethodManFTW
Mushroom was talking about account suicide so that warrants locking the entire thread. I think this lbl works just fine tho

this should be your sig instead.  just sayin' :P
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 MrSelf-Destruct
I like this lounge. It smells better in here. No need to change it up.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 starwarsjunky
I like this lounge. It smells better in here. No need to change it up. MrSelf-Destruct
sorry, i had burritos for lunch :oops:
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 MethodManFTW
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"]Why did the LBL V get locked ?? Im surprised a mod didn't contact me or say anything. . Well, if anyone would like, I would make the LBL VI in the next hour and get it done as soon as possible since Im off.starwarsjunky

haha, if i watched that show i probably would
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"] Mushroom was talking about account suicide so that warrants locking the entire thread. I think this lbl works just fine tho

haha, if i watched that show i probably would

how do you not watch futurama?!?! hermes as barrett is freakin amazing lol
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 MrSelf-Destruct
I haven't watched Futurama since the first season was on the air. That was a LONG time ago, too. :P
anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 anime_gamer007
Man, the only TV show I watch nowadays is reruns of Seinfeld :P
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 starwarsjunky
I haven't watched Futurama since the first season was on the air. That was a LONG time ago, too. :PMrSelf-Destruct
you're a horrible person. seriously.
Laser_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Laser_Hunter

[QUOTE="Laser_Hunter"]Yea I've been having the same problem... Also on the topic of Portal 2, who's pumped for the DLC coming up in a week or two?LightR

RDR is also getting free DLC. I'll probably just see what the DLC for Portal 2 is on YT. :P

But its free... why not get it?
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="LightR"]

[QUOTE="Laser_Hunter"]Yea I've been having the same problem... Also on the topic of Portal 2, who's pumped for the DLC coming up in a week or two?Laser_Hunter

can't freakin wait for that! hey anime, yo uwanna play through it with me? :twisted:
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 LightR
[QUOTE="Laser_Hunter"][QUOTE="LightR"]

Yea I've been having the same problem... Also on the topic of Portal 2, who's pumped for the DLC coming up in a week or two?Laser_Hunter

Because I never owned Portal 2 at any point. :P
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 starwarsjunky

[QUOTE="Laser_Hunter"][QUOTE="LightR"] RDR is also getting free DLC. I'll probably just see what the DLC for Portal 2 is on YT. :P

LightR

Because I never owned Portal 2 at any point. :P

wtf!!! how the hell do you live with yourself?? lol

anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 anime_gamer007
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] can't freakin wait for that! hey anime, yo uwanna play through it with me? :twisted:

Oh it's co-op stuff? I guess that makes sense, unless they were to just release challenge levels for the single player. Yeah, I'm down for with playing with you.....as long as it doesn't divulge into you MURDERING ME!!!
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 starwarsjunky
have any of you guys tried these, or something similar? any thoughts?
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="anime_gamer007"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] can't freakin wait for that! hey anime, yo uwanna play through it with me? :twisted:

Oh it's co-op stuff? I guess that makes sense, unless they were to just release challenge levels for the single player. Yeah, I'm down for with playing with you.....as long as it doesn't divulge into you MURDERING ME!!!

lol. i can't make any promises :oops:
anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 anime_gamer007
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="anime_gamer007"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] can't freakin wait for that! hey anime, yo uwanna play through it with me? :twisted:

Well then, you can just be the dedicated guinea pig.......for science! :D
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="anime_gamer007"]Oh it's co-op stuff? I guess that makes sense, unless they were to just release challenge levels for the single player. Yeah, I'm down for with playing with you.....as long as it doesn't divulge into you MURDERING ME!!!anime_gamer007

Well then, you can just be the dedicated guinea pig.......for science! :D

nah, you're a MUCH better guinea pig! and you've got experience :P
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 starwarsjunky
is this a thing?!?! [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]is this a thing?!?! [spoiler]  [/spoiler]

Well, can you feel it? Touch it? See it? Then its a thing :P
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 MrSelf-Destruct
Have you guys heard of INTkeys.com? They just sell CDkeys to games so you can redeem them through Steam or wherever. Their games are freakin' CHEAP! Deus Ex HR is $25. Dead Island is $27. The most expensive things on there are $35 for games like Battlefield 3 and MW3. I think I'm about to grab a copy of Dead Island. Can't believe I never heard of this site before. I could have got Deus Ex for half off. :|
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 starwarsjunky
Have you guys heard of INTkeys.com? They just sell CDkeys to games so you can redeem them through Steam or wherever. Their games are freakin' CHEAP! Deus Ex HR is $25. Dead Island is $27. The most expensive things on there are $35 for games like Battlefield 3 and MW3. I think I'm about to grab a copy of Dead Island. Can't believe I never heard of this site before. I could have got Deus Ex for half off. :|MrSelf-Destruct
never even heard of that. are you sure its legit?
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 MethodManFTW
Holy s***.. Just watched the Uncharted 3 cargo plane demo. That was awesome!! There is no story at all involved but I still feel like it was a spoiler..
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 starwarsjunky
Holy s***.. Just watched the Uncharted 3 cargo plane demo. That was awesome!! There is no story at all involved but I still feel like it was a spoiler.. MethodManFTW
i've stopped watching videos. i dont want it to seem like i've already seen half of the game.
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 LightR

have any of you guys tried these, or something similar? any thoughts?  starwarsjunky
I haven't because I don't like the inverted feel. Extended triggers would probably be useful though.

anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 anime_gamer007
Holy s***.. Just watched the Uncharted 3 cargo plane demo. That was awesome!! There is no story at all involved but I still feel like it was a spoiler.. MethodManFTW
I'm not watching another second of that game. Seeing any of the awesome set pieces before playing the game is basically ruining it for you.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 starwarsjunky

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]have any of you guys tried these, or something similar? any thoughts? LightR

I haven't because I don't like the inverted feel. Extended triggers would probably be useful though.

i prefer the inverted feel of the 360. thats why i'm looking into it lol