The Laid Back Lounge VI

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30001  Edited By Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

@Ballroompirate: but it'll be like saving an awesome outfit and then the party of the year comes up. I'll be the cleanest man in the building lolz

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30002  Edited By Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

oh boy PS Plus March Preview

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/27/preview-marchs-instant-game-collection/

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30003  Edited By starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

is it bad that when we do things like ifrit hm for people's relics, i actively try to get the party killed? =P

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30004 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts

So glad that Atlus finally announced all these Persona games coming to the States. I knew P5 was coming but some of the more obscure titles like Dancing All Night and Persona Q I wasn't 100% sure about. Let's hope the don't **** up and region lock P4AU this time....

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#30005 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@starwarsjunky said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Terrencec06 said:

it's a shame I still haven't played a Persona game. I'm going to start P4G one of these days. Kinda saving it.

It will be glorious once you start playing it, then you'll realize "why did it take me so long to play this amazing game"

b...but....you don't belong here.....

Bwahaha

PLD > War >:P

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30006 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

@Ballroompirate said:

@starwarsjunky said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Terrencec06 said:

it's a shame I still haven't played a Persona game. I'm going to start P4G one of these days. Kinda saving it.

It will be glorious once you start playing it, then you'll realize "why did it take me so long to play this amazing game"

Bwahaha

PLD > War >:P

nope. keep dreaming ;)

though i'll soon play pld in endgame occasionally too. soon as it dings 50(hopefully next week), it'll be i90 =P

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30007 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts

@starwarsjunky said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Terrencec06 said:

He's pirating our ballroom?

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30008 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

so there is this extremely weird couple that shops at the pawn shop all the time... don't mean weird to be mean, they are just kind of strange people.. but they have a child together and they seem really happy, so more power to them. but anyway, they are super into anime, and they came into work today talking about jay-z rapping about anime... I downloaded a JayZ x Chrono Trigger mixtape last year that was good, but obviously it was just jayz lyrics over chrono trigger tracks... So I asked them what they were talking about because I thought maybe they were talking about the Chrono Trigger mixtape... So they start rapping together "eat the cake, anime... eat the cake, anime.." Smh... it's "eat the cake, anna mae".. a reference to an old ike/tina turner movie.

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30009 ryrulez
Member since 2008 • 11605 Posts

@MethodManFTW: did you tell them

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30010  Edited By MethodManFTW

@ryrulez said:

@MethodManFTW: did you tell them

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#30011 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

This Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition is pretty badass. Can't wait to start playing Symphonia in HD later tonight and this weekend.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#30012  Edited By Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

@MethodManFTW said:

so there is this extremely weird couple that shops at the pawn shop all the time... don't mean weird to be mean, they are just kind of strange people.. but they have a child together and they seem really happy, so more power to them. but anyway, they are super into anime, and they came into work today talking about jay-z rapping about anime... I downloaded a JayZ x Chrono Trigger mixtape last year that was good, but obviously it was just jayz lyrics over chrono trigger tracks... So I asked them what they were talking about because I thought maybe they were talking about the Chrono Trigger mixtape... So they start rapping together "eat the cake, anime... eat the cake, anime.." Smh... it's "eat the cake, anna mae".. a reference to an old ike/tina turner movie.

Stop hatin bro lol

EDIT: Wait on second thought we're all pretty weird and consider each other normal so if you say they're weird than big huge ****... lol

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30013 MethodManFTW

@Young_Charter: Everyone is a little weird in their own way, right? These people are weird and want to talk to you about what makes them weird... I'm not gonna go up to a random person and be like "Hey, I spent 4 hours yesterday playing Lords of Shadow 2... it isn't very good so far. Hopefully it gets better. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TITANFALL!"..

Make a new lounge Charter! :P

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30014 MethodManFTW

"Shuhei Yoshida ‏@yosp 1m

In Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4), your streaming viewers can influence the difficulty of the game, appearing as named zombies :D"

That sounds pretty crazy.

------

Damn it... I bought this bluetooth headset at work today because it is way more convient to wear around town as opposed to my big Sony cans, and the stupid thing is broken already! Can't really take it back because I was the person that originally bought it at the pawn shop about a month ago. -____-

Between that and my Lords of Shadow 2 impulse purchase that's about 80 bucks wasted in a few days. Bah.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#30015  Edited By Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

@MethodManFTW said:

@Young_Charter: Everyone is a little weird in their own way, right? These people are weird and want to talk to you about what makes them weird... I'm not gonna go up to a random person and be like "Hey, I spent 4 hours yesterday playing Lords of Shadow 2... it isn't very good so far. Hopefully it gets better. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TITANFALL!"..

Make a new lounge Charter! :P

Yeah man. I'll admit I enjoyed hanging out and having fun because I enjoyed getting to know the weird side of myself. But anywho, yeah I don't recall witnessing anything like that at gamestop when I worked there lol.

LBL VII you say ?

I give you the LBL VII. .