Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

LBL 9

Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Follow the rules, stay active, and Lay back.

Hello my Thotties.As we all know this is the PS3-PS4-PS Eveythring Topic. A community of people who either own a PS3 or just like chilling in this particular section of gamespot.This PS3 section would be nothing without the lovely dedicated people who post here,giving out educated info on games,the system etc,etc and other useful and sometimes not so useful info.So who are your favorite posters on this forum,specific reasons are welcome.

I just thought that we would do something different.Break up all of the 'What games should I get topics' or the 'What are your favorite games topics If this gets locked I really don't care,I just wanted to see what people thought..I think of you all like a big ol family....Even the trolls,bringing in such failure,yet usually making me laugh in the end.

New! The new title for this thread is the laid back lounge.You can discuss your Favorite PS3 forum poster,go a little off-topic and above the rest have a blast chatting it up.

Rules for my Thotties.

1.No hating.Don't come into this thread hating on other users.This is to show love.

2.Off-Topic discussion,but don't go crazy.

3.Respect on another.This thread is all good and fun.It is a break from the usual threads we see here.Trust me,you all know which threads I am talking about.

4.Have fun.As I said before,good and fun.

5.Most important rule.No,and I mean NO useless arguments and flaming.We get enough of that crap elsewhere,we don't need it here.

For even more great post check out the I Drew Old Snake thread, there you will find 1000+ post of great original artwork done by none other than the Thotties of this community. K1LL3R

- Kill3er Grand | Young Charter | Light R | MethodManFTW

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Young_Charter

*Reserved*

@LightR: If you are there please post immediately so you can have at least two reserved post in a row for partnership in case of any announcements, personal LBL tournaments, and etc. for us all to enjoy and brainstorm about. Thanks.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

Woot woot. Swift hands boys, swift hands. I challenge @MethodManFTW to get involved and claim some first posts.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LightR

I claim thee fourth post in the name of Udib Obdir, the Syrups of Incineration, and her queen - Dwarf Fortress related.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

Man, this game sounds like garbage.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/27/5455290/zombie-moba-dead-island-epidemic-enters-closed-beta

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

Old one locked and defloated, this one floated in it's place.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LightR

@MethodManFTW said:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/27/5455290/zombie-moba-dead-island-epidemic-enters-closed-beta

There's a slew of MOBA's coming out within the next two years. EA even has their hands in the pot with Dawngate, but I'm most looking forward to Blizzard Allstars. I hope the pay model they go with makes sense.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Randolph

@MethodManFTW said:

That doesn't even look like a Dead Island game. But whatever, that series has never been terribly good, so this would be par for the course.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Young_Charter

@Randolph: Thanks Randolph. Hope you kick it and chat with us sometime !

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Randolph

I am mesmerized by Method Man's avatar. Yu Narukami is so awesome. I need to start rewatching the P4 anime again.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MethodManFTW

@Randolph said:

@MethodManFTW said:

That doesn't even look like a Dead Island game. But whatever, that series has never been terribly good, so this would be par for the course.

Yeah... I loved the first area in Dead Island one but the recent of that game was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for me..

and the buzz on Dead Island Riptide was so bad I didn't even bother trying it..

Super curious about Dying Light.. I think the only game from Techland that I really like is Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (AMAZING!) so I'd be glad to see another good one from them.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MethodManFTW

Does he talk in the anime? More than the grunt or two from the game?

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Young_Charter

@MethodManFTW said:

I dont want to watch the anime only because I haven't played 4 yet.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Randolph

@MethodManFTW said:

Yep. He's great. You should see him in the anime version of the king's game. He does everything with a straight face and calm demeanor, which makes him even more hilarious.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MethodManFTW

Oh god.... I thought King's Game was probably the worst part of P4:G.. Well, not really. It just made me profoundly uncomfortable.. It is just suuuuuuuuuuch a weird scene.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MethodManFTW

@Young_Charter said:

@MethodManFTW said:

You can probably get a used Vita ~120 bucks now a days... So worth it just for P4:G..

My Vita is 32gb full of games but I don't really play any of them other than Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3... but god damn P4:G is such a good game..

Have you played Persona 3? I have both P... Heh, I was about to type "I have both Persona 3 FES and P3P"... No I don't! Shipped out my PS3 this morning. :P

Anyhow, I really don't like P3P.. It just feels so weird controlling a cursor.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Young_Charter

@Young_Charter:

@MethodManFTW said:

@Young_Charter said:

@MethodManFTW said:

You can probably get a used Vita ~120 bucks now a days... So worth it just for P4:G..

My Vita is 32gb full of games but I don't really play any of them other than Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3... but god damn P4:G is such a good game..

Have you played Persona 3? I have both P... Heh, I was about to type "I have both Persona 3 FES and P3P"... No I don't! Shipped out my PS3 this morning. :P

Anyhow, I really don't like P3P.. It just feels so weird controlling a cursor.

dang bro u really sold it lol. But I do plan on getting a vita soon tho.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MethodManFTW

@Young_Charter: Yeah... It was time though, for me. I got pretty decent money for all my PS3 stuff and I imagine the price of that hardware is going to go down in the relatively near future..

Not really missing out on any new games though.. Dark Souls 2 I'll get on PC and... Maybe Persona 5 will come out on Vita..? Maybe Sega will be the coolest and put out Persona 5 on PC... Maybe I'll buy another PS3 for Persona 5......

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Young_Charter

@MethodManFTW: Won't be a bad idea since you could get a good upgraded one. .

Wow... Tomb Raider is going to be free next month on PSN+. . . lmfao..

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MethodManFTW

So I'm watching the first episode of the Persona 4 anime... I can't even deal with these songs..

Sucks that it is only subbed on Hulu.. I realize subbed is the superior way to watch something but I just don't have the attention span for that.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

yay, we got a new thread!

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Young_Charter

@The_Last_Ride said:

yay, we got a new thread!

Thx 2 Meth. Lol

@MethodManFTW I would get Hulu but not until I get a second job rolling. . Some of this Director's are never at their desk..

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LightR

I just peered into OT and was astounded at how slow the Roll Call has become. 250 posts in more than a month is terrible. They'd get more than that in an evening of a new thread. Slow on the uptake I am.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The_Last_Ride

Now we can take over the world with this new thread! Muahahaha!

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MethodManFTW

Hulu is free maaaaaaaaan.

I just watched 4 episodes of the Persona 4 Anime. WTF!

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MethodManFTW

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Young_Charter
@MethodManFTW said:
@MethodManFTW said:

I want to say yeah right, but I havent watching anything about it lol

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LightR

@The_Last_Ride said:

I'm okay with that type of authoritarianism. :P

@MethodManFTW

I personally think it will pay off. I think a lot of the money went into the engine and other technical things just because it's something different and the assets just weren't available at the start.

Activision is really pushing for this to succeed, and if the beta goes well, it will. In their contract it mentions, Destiny will consist of a series of four MMO-style "sci-fantasy action shooter" titles, released every other year beginning in Fall 2013, expansion pack-style downloadable content (DLC), codenamed "Comet," will be released every other year beginning in 2014, and Destiny will feature a number of DLCs, microtransactions, and value-added paid services. Obviously it's been pushed back but there's no doubt it will pay for itself with this pay model.

Bungie is said to have received $2.5 million per year from 2010 through 2013 to develop Destiny, but it's been in development for 8 years and some reports say hundreds of millions were spent. I can see it with in-house funding and crunch time funding.

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Bungie-Activision_Contract?file=Bungie_activision_contract_page_1.png

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By ryrulez
Member since 2008 • 11605 Posts

@MethodManFTW: anime is for...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 The_Last_Ride

@LightR said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MethodManFTW

I personally think it will pay off. I think a lot of the money went into the engine and other technical things just because it's something different and the assets just weren't available at the start.

Activision is really pushing for this to succeed, and if the beta goes well, it will. In their contract it mentions, Destiny will consist of a series of four MMO-style "sci-fantasy action shooter" titles, released every other year beginning in Fall 2013, expansion pack-style downloadable content (DLC), codenamed "Comet," will be released every other year beginning in 2014, and Destiny will feature a number of DLCs, microtransactions, and value-added paid services. Obviously it's been pushed back but there's no doubt it will pay for itself with this pay model.

Bungie is said to have received $2.5 million per year from 2010 through 2013 to develop Destiny, but it's been in development for 8 years and some reports say hundreds of millions were spent. I can see it with in-house funding and crunch time funding.

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Bungie-Activision_Contract?file=Bungie_activision_contract_page_1.png

You should! We are the ones with the ultimate power!

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

Kid cudi's Album is Poo poo. 10 tracks and 4 have no lyrics... I want my money back smh

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LightR

@The_Last_Ride said:

@LightR said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MethodManFTW

Mhm,but where would we create our giant castle to look down upon the world from? Would we want one in every major city or have a utopian state floating in the sky?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 The_Last_Ride

@LightR said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@LightR said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MethodManFTW

Mhm,but where would we create our giant castle to look down upon the world from? Would we want won in every major city or have a utopian state floating in the sky?

Why not both? With your intellect and my power we can do this!

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LightR
@The_Last_Ride said:

@LightR said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@LightR said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MethodManFTW

Mhm,but where would we create our giant castle to look down upon the world from? Would we want won in every major city or have a utopian state floating in the sky?

Both it is then.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 The_Last_Ride

@LightR said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

@LightR said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@LightR said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MethodManFTW

Both it is then.

we will rule them with your great mind(aka Albert Einstein 2.0) and me Goku reborn :3

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

successfully dodged making the new thread yet again! =P

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

Grounded: The Making of TLOU

Good Video

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ryrulez

is playstation plus proof that socialism works

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ryrulez

having my best spelunky run ever. only one level until olmec. nerves are setting in.

edit: i beat olmec. finally. now for yama. hahaha

look at this shit. 481 deaths. 481.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MethodManFTW

@ryrulez said:

having my best spelunky run ever. only one level until olmec. nerves are setting in.

edit: i beat olmec. finally. now for yama. hahaha

look at this shit. 481 deaths. 481.

good job dude. get those books outta there tho

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MethodManFTW

holy ****. russia is invading the ukraine.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LightR

@MethodManFTW said:

That's war depending on who you think is in charge. The person standing in place for the president until the elections are held there said if Russia mobilize it would be considered an act of war, I can't seem to find the exact quote at the moment. Seems like they're in a town that is dominantly Russian that would be opposed to any change in government. Shit's crazy.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MethodManFTW

@LightR said:

@MethodManFTW said:

That's war depending on who you think is in charge. The person standing in place for the president until the elections are held there said if Russia mobilize it would be considered an act of war. Shit.

I wonder what will happen... I think (for now) the US is done meddling in (most) foreign affairs... Will the UN do anything? Probably not.

**** Russia, man..

Life is hard enough as is, why everyone wanna war?

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts

I doubt the US would stand idle too long. Once the big wigs see the war machine pumping out money again, they'll be all over it.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

"There will be costs" per Obama warning Russia against military action.

I'm not sure what to say. Ukranian relationships are kind of frosty with NATO so if push comes to shove America will be the one stepping up to bat (but they won't). And just after talk of possibly pulling out of Afghanistan by the end of this year. zzzzz

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Young_Charter

@MethodManFTW said:

Hulu is free maaaaaaaaan.

I just watched 4 episodes of the Persona 4 Anime. WTF!

Hulu is free ?

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MethodManFTW

@Young_Charter: Yeah... You can watch Hulu for free on PC...

Hulu Plus costs a monthly subscription.. Think that is just for consoles and stuff.

http://www.hulu.com/persona-4

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MethodManFTW

Impulse bought some stuff...

Though I have been wanting a decent case for a long time.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005DKZTMG/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item <--Couch

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352020 <-arrow

----

That said, if I break my PC (while switching cases) right before Titanfall I'm going to be sooooooooooooooo sad.

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ryrulez

Somehow forgot that release dates are different across regions. The three day wait for Dark Souls 2 is going to be killer.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

@ryrulez said:

Somehow forgot that release dates are different across regions. The three day wait for Dark Souls 2 is going to be killer.

firstworldproblems.gif

=P