The Bourne Conspiracy Demo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hulk965

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hulk965
Member since 2008 • 241 Posts
What Did you guys think about The Bourne Conspiracy Demo. I downloaded the demo, and found thought the combat system was AWESOME!!!. They way he did do takedowns on a random thing in the enviroment. The shooting was also cool with the slo-mo takedown. The only little dissapointment was the driving. Hope they fix it. But I`m not so in to car games, so it dosent really mater. But i really liked the demo, and looking forward to it comes out.
robmonga2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 robmonga2
Member since 2003 • 1193 Posts
The worst gaming experience I have ever had. It's mind numbingly lame. Combat system is non existent, the game just seems to try too hard to be a movie. Going into cut scenes every 30 seconds is just annoying.
danduron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 danduron
Member since 2008 • 319 Posts
i thought the demo was AWESOME! the graphics were good (not GREAT), but the fighting was simply awesome... the takedowns are really well-done. unfortunately, i never made it to the part with the driving? the boss killed me on the airplaine and i got pissed and turned it off. really, the only thing that bothered me was that the bosses are a tad bit too resiliant. in the movies, Bourne would kill them in 2-3 takedowns max, and the guy who killed me got beaten in SEVEN!!! then i started to say something to my brother who sitting next to me and didn't see him pull out his gun and the button prompt so i didn't press square and got shot :-(
anyways, i've been rambling. all-in-all, i thought it was awesome lol.
PdPizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 PdPizzle
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I thought that the demo sucked.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
I thought it was pretty cool. It really suprised me. I'm not getting it though.
starwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 starwarrior2
Member since 2007 • 336 Posts
it was ok. i agree they need to work on the driving part. ill get it on a price drop.
GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GUNpoint_
Member since 2008 • 1964 Posts
I thought it was pretty cool. It really suprised me. I'm not getting it though.Chaos_Bladez

surprised me too. graphics were a little on the weird side, but the combat was decent enough. probably gonna pick it up in 4 years when it's $10.
watson_twenty5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 watson_twenty5
Member since 2007 • 657 Posts
The demo had enough substance for me to at least try out [rent] the full game. The one thing I really didn't like about it though was the driving. If they tighten that up I feel they could have an extremely decent game on their hands. Nothing mind bending or revolutionary, but at least a 7.5 to an 8.
Ocram_Zepol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ocram_Zepol
Member since 2006 • 1199 Posts
I thought it was pretty cool. It's not something I'd spend money on, but I might rent it in the future.
Avatar image for dark-warmachine
dark-warmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dark-warmachine
Member since 2007 • 3476 Posts

What Did you guys think about The Bourne Conspiracy Demo. I downloaded the demo, and found thought the combat system was AWESOME!!!. They way he did do takedowns on a random thing in the enviroment. The shooting was also cool with the slo-mo takedown. The only little dissapointment was the driving. Hope they fix it. But I`m not so in to car games, so it dosent really mater. But i really liked the demo, and looking forward to it comes out.Hulk965

same here, i thought it was pretty good although their were too many cutscene. Not many people will buy it tho, because it's movie based, yea that's pretty sad.

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts
I thought it was good for a demo, I like the fight scenes and shooting and cover system worked ok... It is alittle different from alot of other games out there and seemed like a fun spy/action game.
falconzss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 falconzss
Member since 2005 • 755 Posts
one word: aweful
wenzke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 wenzke
Member since 2004 • 367 Posts
Better than I expected. IF you look at it as a movie game, it was one of the better ones. It seems like playing this might turn into a chore after a couple of levels. I probably won't get it at release (too many games in June, and I'm still enjoying the hell out of GTA4) but I might pick it up down the line if the reviews are decent.
Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Gamerboi27
Member since 2005 • 3261 Posts
i loved it..if it has a multiplayer feature...a buy for me
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
I found the demo enjoyable, I dont know how well it would hold up over the whole game, but the action was really fun.
gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts
Double Dragon meets Uncharted/Dark Sector meets Driver.