This topic is locked from further discussion.

hiren_nfsmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 hiren_nfsmw
Member since 2005 • 2210 Posts
I am sure that I'm not the first one to notice this but currently according to critics, the three best games of the PS3 are Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Grand Theft Auto IV and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Now all three games are the fourth in their series. Not including any side games like: GTA San Andreas or MGS Portable Ops. I know it's a little thing but it's actually quite cool. What other game is going to be the fourth in it's series that could be on the top four?
Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
Soul Caliber IV at a stretch. I know hardly anyone will agree with me, but our library must suck if COD4 and GTAIV are alongside MGS4 as the greatest games on the PS3.
hiren_nfsmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hiren_nfsmw
Why you complaining? COD4 and GTA4 are two amazing games...
Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Silent-Hal
GTAIV was a good game, not the best, but I had fun with it. It had too many problems and omissions to be considered one of the best. I found COD4 pretty dull and disappointing. I'm not a fan of online multi-player and the single-player was short and unexciting.
Marksman2200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Marksman2200
Member since 2007 • 23037 Posts
Street Fighter 4 is sure to be a blast.
Xjner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Xjner
Member since 2008 • 409 Posts

GTAIV was a good game, not the best, but I had fun with it. It had too many problems and omissions to be considered one of the best. I found COD4 pretty dull and disappointing. I'm not a fan of online multi-player and the single-player was short and unexciting. Silent-Hal

Tell you the truth if soul caliber IV has an online which one will people be playing COD4 or soul caliber 4 Yea i dont think we will see much of a soul caliber 4 online for very long.

Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Silent-Hal

[QUOTE="Silent-Hal"]GTAIV was a good game, not the best, but I had fun with it. It had too many problems and omissions to be considered one of the best. I found COD4 pretty dull and disappointing. I'm not a fan of online multi-player and the single-player was short and unexciting. Xjner

Tell you the truth if soul caliber IV has an online which one will people be playing COD4 or soul caliber 4 Yea i dont think we will see much of a soul caliber 4 online for very long.

He wanted games ending in 4. I don't even like Soul Caliber >_>.

moshakirby18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 moshakirby18
Member since 2006 • 1665 Posts
[QUOTE="Xjner"]

[QUOTE="Silent-Hal"]GTAIV was a good game, not the best, but I had fun with it. It had too many problems and omissions to be considered one of the best. I found COD4 pretty dull and disappointing. I'm not a fan of online multi-player and the single-player was short and unexciting. Silent-Hal

What's wrong with you Silent-Hal?!?!?!
You thought the Singleplayer of CoD4 was dull and disappointing?!
You don't like soul calibur?!

Were you not hugged enough when you were toung? :(
hiren_nfsmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hiren_nfsmw
[QUOTE="Silent-Hal"][QUOTE="Xjner"]

[QUOTE="Silent-Hal"]GTAIV was a good game, not the best, but I had fun with it. It had too many problems and omissions to be considered one of the best. I found COD4 pretty dull and disappointing. I'm not a fan of online multi-player and the single-player was short and unexciting. moshakirby18

Were you not hugged enough when you were toung? :(

LOL! I never played Soul Calibur in my life so I'm not going to comment but COD4 single player was short but it was exciting as hell, the online multiplayer hardly ever gets boring as I'm still playing it even with GTA4 and MGS4 right next to me.

Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Silent-Hal

Were you not hugged enough when you were toung? :(moshakirby18

Nah, I just have strange tastes ;). I don't need hugs to tell me what I like and what I don't like and I don't like COD4. No amount of ADD fanboys are going to change that :P.

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

I am sure that I'm not the first one to notice this but currently according to critics, the three best games of the PS3 are Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Grand Theft Auto IV and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Now all three games are the fourth in their series. Not including any side games like: GTA San Andreas or MGS Portable Ops. I know it's a little thing but it's actually quite cool. What other game is going to be the fourth in it's series that could be on the top four?hiren_nfsmw

elder scrolls 4: oblivion! dont forget that it got 9.5!

hiren_nfsmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hiren_nfsmw
Oh damn I forgot that it was the fourth in the series! Wow... So the top four games for the PS3 according to metacritic aswell are all the fourth in the series. This is NOT a quincidence. This is God telling us that PS3 is Sony's fourth console, the top four games are all fourth in the series... FOUR FTW!
moshakirby18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 moshakirby18
Member since 2006 • 1665 Posts

[QUOTE="moshakirby18"]

Were you not hugged enough when you were toung? :(Silent-Hal

Nah, I just have strange tastes ;). I don't need hugs to tell me what I like and what I don't like and I don't like COD4. No amount of ADD fanboys are going to change that :P.

Well you've clearly not had a hug from me yet! (Not that you didn't know that already).
You'll come away speechless.