Target wont sell Battlefield 4 on release day.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 XspidervenomX
Member since 2011 • 372 Posts

Don't expect to pick up this game on release day at Target. They suggest going elsewhere to pick it up on release day when I called,, they wont sell it till Friday the 15th.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By XspidervenomX

isnt it though?

To increase sales they wont sell it the day everyone was waiting to pick it up.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
@metal_zombie said:

@XspidervenomX said:

Don't expect to pick up this game on release day at Target. They suggest going elsewhere to pick it up on release day when I called,, they wont sell it till Friday the 15th.

Well that's retarded they must not like sales if the PS4 comes out on the 15th they should sell by then at least.

Selling it same day. Why not?

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XspidervenomX

They want to sell it with the PS4 release. I guess they didn't realize that they have every right to sell it for ever after Tuesday. Its stupid, why not sell it on release day, and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday , etc..

They are the only store in the United states that wont sell it when it comes out. So forget about the B2get1free deal with that.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KHAndAnime
@XspidervenomX said:

They want to sell it with the PS4 release. I guess they didn't realize that they have every right to sell it for ever after Tuesday. Its stupid, why not sell it on release day, and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday , etc..

They are the only store in the United states that wont sell it when it comes out. So forget about the B2get1free deal with that.

What are you talking about? You can get the B2G1F deal until the 16th. Or you can get the same deal through Amazon on the 12th....

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XspidervenomX

The B2get 1 free starts today. All week.

http://weeklyad.target.com/chesterfield-mo-63005/pages?code=Target-131110#1

Thats what Im talking about.

Little_harsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Little_harsh
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts

I talked to someone at gamestop and they wont sell the games till the PS4 comes as well

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By XspidervenomX

@KHAndAnime: The B2get 1 free starts today. All week.

http://ps4daily.com/2013/11/circular-buy-2-get-1-free-games-at-target-all-this-week/

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KHAndAnime
@XspidervenomX said:

And it lasts until Saturday.

What's your point? You think they're going to sell out before the PS4 even launches? lol

Outside of internet forums, PS4 isn't that popular dude. Need not worry. You will be able to get all your games on Friday with that deal.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By XspidervenomX

@KHAndAnime:

are you serious..

You dont get any of the post.

BF4 is released on Tuesday in the USA. Many people will be getting it. Target is running the best promo in the country. YOu cant buy that game from them on release day. Many people where planning on going there for this promo tuesday for all games.. .. dude you wasted my time..you seriously wasted your afternoon sitting on this forum talking about something you had no interest in? wow!lame

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KHAndAnime

@XspidervenomX said:

@KHAndAnime:

are you serious..

You dont get any of the post.

BF4 is released on Tuesday in the USA. Many people will be getting it. Target is running the best promo in the country. YOu cant buy that game from them on release day. Many people where planning on going there for this promo tuesday for all games.. .. dude you wasted my time..

Is English your first language? I understand all of your posts. What you don't understand is that you're failing to make a point. Who gives a shit that BF4 isn't released until Friday at Target? What difference does it make? Most PS4 games at Target aren't being released until Friday.

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

@XspidervenomX said:

Thanks for the link, I know where I'll be Friday, now to find a third game to go with AC4 and KZ.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KHAndAnime

@blueboxdoctor said:

@XspidervenomX said:

Thanks for the link, I know where I'll be Friday, now to find a third game to go with AC4 and KZ.

FYI Amazon is doing the same thing if you want all your games before Friday.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XspidervenomX

Amazon might be a nice choice. If they are out of one you still have to shell out the dough and may have to wait for one of your titles. Not have the cash or the game and might not be able to get it by Friday unless you pay more. Im sure many will take the opportunity. Target is actually going to turn people away. Target just doesn't understand gamers and the business.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KHAndAnime

@XspidervenomX said:

Amazon might be a nice choice. If they are out of one you still have to shell out the dough and may have to wait for one of your titles. Not have the cash or the game and might not be able to get it by Friday unless you pay more. Im sure many will take the opportunity. Target is actually going to turn people away. Target just doesn't understand gamers and the business.

I don't understand this. Games aren't going to sell out if the system is unreleased. Anybody will be able to go to Target on Friday and get any 3 games they want. The PS4 isn't THAT popular you know :P

cmat35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#18 cmat35
Member since 2007 • 89 Posts

Went to Target this morning for the 2+1 sale and they had most of the PS4 games available including BF4

Froman2021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19 Froman2021
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
@cmat35 said:

Went to Target this morning for the 2+1 sale and they had most of the PS4 games available including BF4

Same here. I was able to pick up BF4 along with Killzone and AC IV.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KHAndAnime

@KingOfOldSkool said:

@KHAndAnime said:

@XspidervenomX said:

I don't understand this. Games aren't going to sell out if the system is unreleased. Anybody will be able to go to Target on Friday and get any 3 games they want. The PS4 isn't THAT popular you know :P

What's not to understand about wanting to pick up the games earlier in the week and avoid Friday's crowds and possible shortages? This is Target, not Best Buy or Gamestop, you'd be surprised how quickly their stock is gone through during sales like this.

If you could pick all the games earlier in the week, then the shortage of games and crowds would be associated with that time. Target, for some reason, has most of the major titles slated for Friday release. People picking up PS4 pre-orders won't necessarily stand in your way for the B2G1F deal. In fact, you'd likely be ahead of them (while they're busy waiting in customer service trying to pick up their pre-orders, you can grab the titles and go straight for the checkout).

Anyways, I just ordered KZ:SF, BF4, and AC:BF off Amazon. Was smooth and EZ-PZ. I even got the preorder DLC associated with BF4. Since other places are matching this deal, you have even less to worry about.

EDIT: Looks like some places are selling the games irregardless of their ad stating when the games will be available. Call your Target and check if they have it.

Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts

I don't see the big deal. Especially since the PS4 comes out friday and they got their buy 2 get 1 deal. I got my copy today.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 XspidervenomX

They have their releases all messed up. When I called they would not let me have B4. I went in today and they had one copy of B4 and would sell it? But...,, would not let me have Shadow Fall, (ad says Friday) they started quoting the LAW< so i had to show them pictures of other stores selling it, they still would not, so I called another Target,,.. in front of them... and they agreed to sell me all 3 (for the deal) so the store i was at stood in silence and didn't know what to say, then the manager said to give them to me.. LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5f768591970d3
deactivated-5f768591970d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deactivated-5f768591970d3
Member since 2004 • 1255 Posts

My target had most games out today except they ran out of NFS rivals. I ended up with Killzone, AC4, and NBA2k14. I wanted rivals instead of NBA but its fine

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KHAndAnime

@XspidervenomX said:

They have their releases all messed up. When I called they would not let me have B4. I went in today and they had one copy of B4 and would sell it? But...,, would not let me have Shadow Fall, (ad says Friday) they started quoting the LAW< so i had to show them pictures of other stores selling it, they still would not, so I called another Target,,.. in front of them... and they agreed to sell me all 3 (for the deal) so the store i was at stood in silence and didn't know what to say, then the manager said to give them to me.. LOL

Glad you got your stuff. That's ****ed up that each Target store is deciding their own release dates.

porkchopxp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 porkchopxp
Member since 2004 • 1181 Posts

My Target also had most games out for sale. I also walked out with KZ, AC4 and NBA2K. I saw Battlefield out for sale as well. I'm a happy gamer now knowing that I don't have to head back out for games on Friday morning(games that might not even be in stock). Can't wait for Thursday Night. Between the above three games, Resogun, Contrast, Warframe and Blacklight(not to mention the crossbuy ps3 titles like Flower etc.) I'll have more than enough to get me thru the holidays.

Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts

My Gamestop was suppose to have AC in, but didn't take any in. :(