Street Fighter 5 Character Wants

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The-Butcher248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The-Butcher248
Member since 2012 • 466 Posts

I'll start by saying i'm a casual SF fan, so as i'm familiar with all the games, i'm not a hardcore expert into the SF universe, and competitive scene. These are my top 10 favorite characters, i'd like to see them bring back to SF 5. (I love all the new characters, so i'd also really like them to add more new characters as well)

For those that don't know Capcom is planning on releasing 6 fighters per year, with an annual season pass/DLC, OR you can use fight money to purchase these fighters. The 2016 DLC includes, ALex, Guile, Ibuki, Juri, Balrog, Urien. Capcom has also stated they are trying to focus more on different style fighters and balance. (Less fireball Ryu clones)

Here's who i'm thinking:

1) Akuma - A classic Street fighter favorite. I'd like to see them modify his moveset, similar to Ken. I think we'll see him in 17.

2) Q - A man of mystery. Seems like Capcom can do a lot with this mysterious character in SF 5. I'd like to see more of him.

3)El Fuerte - One of my favorites from SF4. This fast paced, character fits into that , different style fighter mold with his lucha libre combat. I think we'll see him before 5 is complete.

4) Crimson Viper - Probably my second favorite in SF4. Good character, moveset, and design. She would be a welcome addition.

5) Rolento - Since he wasn't a major character in SF 4, but added at the end, it would make sense, he plays a bigger role in SF 5. Hasn't made the main roster, or 16 DLC. This diverse fighter would make a nice addition to add more depth to the roster.

6) Sagat - Another Street Fighter Main stay, since the very first game. One of my all time favorite characters to play as. I'm ready to Tiger Uppercut someone yet again. I'm pretty confident we'll see him in the upcoming years.

7) Seth - This unique character would help diversify the roster. Seems like a logical choice to add to the game.

8) Feng Li - I like the fighters with good kicks, and there are none better than Feng Li. Bring him back!

9 Adon - reminds me a bit of Sagat, but i like both these guys. We have to get at least one of the two of these guys.

10) Abel / Dee Jay - I couldn't decide on these two guys. I'd be happy with either. Like both their styles.

Other roster thoughts:

E-Honda - A classic character, but i could live without for now. Not my Style of fighter.

Blanka - Necailli is an upgraded verision of Blanka. No need for him.

T. Hawk - When ranking favorites, he tends to be towards the bottom for me. I think i'd prefer a new fighter over him.

Dudley - Probably would have rather seen him, than Balrog, but similar for the most part. I thought one of the two would have been in the main portion of the game.

What do you guys think? What's your list? Who do you want to see in?

tanerb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 tanerb
Member since 2003 • 1300 Posts

Sagat, Akuma, Evil Ryu, Sakura, Sheng Long

thirdstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points