Still no Ace Combat 6 for PS3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mcgnnis1 (811 posts) -
It's been more than a year since Ace Combat 6 arrived on Xbox360. To be honest i felt it was kind of insulting to me personally that how Namco made the sixt AC game only for 360 and not for PS3. But Past is PAat but i heard that Namco was planning to bring the game to PS3 but there is still no sign. Does any of you know if Namco is still planning to bring the game to PS3?
Avatar image for americahellyeah
#2 Posted by americahellyeah (16548 posts) -

i know, it sucks. Ace Combat is one of my favorite series :(

its coming, its just taking forever!!!!!!

Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
#3 Posted by kenshinhimura16 (7009 posts) -

i know, it sucks. Ace Combat is one of my favorite series :(

its coming, its just taking forever!!!!!!

americahellyeah

I know they said it was coming, but I would bet we will be most likely receiving AC7. As with RR7

#4 Posted by LordReithgar (826 posts) -
yah, I was disapointed to see ACe Combat going to the X360, but imo, the 6th installment doesn't look as good as the 4th, 5th or Zero as the single player mode (the best part of the game) isn't as strong as it's a multiplayer game focused mostly. the story in Unsung War and teh Belkan War are just too great!!
#5 Posted by kenshinhimura16 (7009 posts) -

yah, I was disapointed to see ACe Combat going to the X360, but imo, the 6th installment doesn't look as good as the 4th, 5th or Zero as the single player mode (the best part of the game) isn't as strong as it's a multiplayer game focused mostly. the story in Unsung War and teh Belkan War are just too great!!LordReithgar

The Unsung War is by far the best AC ever. I mean, I loved the story and I felt so sad about Chopper that I actually did that mission angry. Also, I loved the whole Razgriz story and the color that you get at the end. And the song, the Unsung War is great too.

#6 Posted by LordReithgar (826 posts) -
well at first I though Zero wasn't much as good as Unsung War was. But replaying the game proved me wrong. The aces are much tougher then on Unsung War and I just love how they put up the story as a prequel. But yeah, story wise, Unsung war is one of the greatest title I've ever played, it'd be worthy of a blockbuster movie. Chopper was really a great character hehe ;)
#7 Posted by kenshinhimura16 (7009 posts) -

well at first I though Zero wasn't much as good as Unsung War was. But replaying the game proved me wrong. The aces are much tougher then on Unsung War and I just love how they put up the story as a prequel. But yeah, story wise, Unsung war is one of the greatest title I've ever played, it'd be worthy of a blockbuster movie. Chopper was really a great character hehe ;)LordReithgar

What I liked the most of Zero was the final battle, with the Flamenco as the background music it made for a great battle completely different to the static thing that we had in the previous. The whole Aces was great making it better in terms of gameplay. But since the core gameplay is still the same, I sticked with 5.

#8 Posted by Mcgnnis1 (811 posts) -
However what i don't understand is what's the delay for? I mean Capcom brought Lost Planet after all..I mean isn't it more than a year since AC 6 came out? STill Namco should hurry up so that i can play one of my most favourite flight sim on PS3
#9 Posted by lawlessx (48753 posts) -
it hasnt been been anywhere near a year yet :?