Starhawk. Sweet tooth skin.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Batgirl90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Batgirl90
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hello everyone. I just realized that there is a really intense looking sweet tooth skin for the starhawk video game. Unfortunately my twisted metal black was purchased used ,,.. Trying to save some coins. Anywho no code for me... Sucks I kno. I am wondering if there is anyone kind enough to supply me their code and I will utilize the skin and hunt in your honor. Bless and thanks a lot all!!!
Batgirl90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Batgirl90
Anyone. ....please
smm9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 smm9
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
i have that code and perhaps i dont buy starhawk(whit under 8score)then i give you code
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
i have that code and perhaps i dont buy starhawk(whit under 8score)then i give you codesmm9
starhawk already has a score of 9.5......ign has it for 9.0, other websites as well. overall the game is a solid 9.5 just look up it up. besides TC things like this isnt allowed here. u know a used copy of TM is about 55 bucks. u tell me u couldnt just pay the extra 5 to get it new and to get the online access code?
Batgirl90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Batgirl90
Already got the code thanks!! Guys!! Obtw. I just got the starhawk game anyone know how the playstation plus works. They said you get one month free but how?? The codes. I got only two codes. One for the packs. And one for the online gameplay ALTHOUGH I put both in. And no playstation plus. Can anyone help. Also I was supposed to receive a ten$ off for a Bluetooth. I called GameStop and they said all that was said to be inside the limited edition game. Which was limited edition but nothing. Thank.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

[QUOTE="smm9"]i have that code and perhaps i dont buy starhawk(whit under 8score)then i give you codeJoKeR_421
starhawk already has a score of 9.5......ign has it for 9.0, other websites as well. overall the game is a solid 9.5 just look up it up.

:O What do you mean look it up? Gamespot hasn't even reviewed it yet, and IGN has the highest review from major sites I've seen at a 9.0 GamesRadar gave it an 8, GameInformer gave it a 7.5 and Polygon gave it a 6.5.

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"][QUOTE="smm9"]i have that code and perhaps i dont buy starhawk(whit under 8score)then i give you codeMethodManFTW

starhawk already has a score of 9.5......ign has it for 9.0, other websites as well. overall the game is a solid 9.5 just look up it up.

:O What do you mean look it up? Gamespot hasn't even reviewed it yet, and IGN has the highest review from major sites I've seen at a 9.0 GamesRadar gave it an 8, GameInformer gave it a 7.5 and Polygon gave it a 6.5.

i did mean on this site lol
Batgirl90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Batgirl90
[QUOTE="smm9"]i have that code and perhaps i dont buy starhawk(whit under 8score)then i give you codeJoKeR_421
starhawk already has a score of 9.5......ign has it for 9.0, other websites as well. overall the game is a solid 9.5 just look up it up. besides TC things like this isnt allowed here. u know a used copy of TM is about 55 bucks. u tell me u couldnt just pay the extra 5 to get it new and to get the online access code?

U shouldn't be worried how I spent the other five dollars maybe I wanted 20 pc nuggets fool
Cattousefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Cattousefan
The code is on your gamestop receipt.