Star Wars KOTOR on PS3? The possibilities!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/689884/EA_BioWare_The_Wait_Is_Over.html#comments

With EA now owning Bioware I wonder if this will come to the PS3. If it did that would be cool as #$%.

Cwest423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Cwest423
Member since 2007 • 144 Posts
Yea I know It would be a definite buy for me no doubt. It would be awesome possibilities= endless.
I_Helios_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 I_Helios_I
Member since 2007 • 1220 Posts

That would definitely be awesome

www.cerebronews.com

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22415 Posts
This would be awesome... Star Wars KOTOR is one of my favourite games!
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#5 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
I hope so. KOTOR 1 and 2 are among my all time favorites.
eregol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 eregol
Member since 2006 • 416 Posts

I wouldn't have thought there would be many possibilities other than what you can already imagine.

The game will be multi-format, as a result it will be hampered by the DvD disc space of the 360. Same as iD's Rage. Granted they could always do multiple discs, but we all know that isn't EAs style.

It'll be a good game. But once again it wont be 25Gb of good game.

saintpatrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 saintpatrice
Member since 2004 • 218 Posts

Would be very cool!

I have KOTOR on my PC so im not sure if i would buy it.

If they released KOTOR II for ps3 though, I would mose likely buy that seeing as how I never got the chance to get it.

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Yes it would be very cool to see Kotor on the PS3.Sadly it will be awhile before the game even comes out period.
jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts
Yes it would be very cool to see Kotor on the PS3.Sadly it will be awhile before the game even comes out period.K1LLR3175
maybe maybe not. Fallout 3 didn't take long after it was annouced.
Avatar image for TheLegendKnight
TheLegendKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 TheLegendKnight
Member since 2007 • 1853 Posts
i thought its PC only MMORPG, but it would be better with multiplatform ofcourse but i'll choose PC version anyway...
FIREBURNER21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FIREBURNER21
Member since 2004 • 272 Posts

Yeah that would be great that series is awesome..... considering that EA owns Bioware anything is possible..I remember way back when Bioware first announced Mass effect that they were working on a secret PS3 game too...wonder what happened to it....

makchady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12 makchady
Member since 2007 • 1292 Posts

Would be very cool!

If they released KOTOR II for ps3 though, I would mose likely buy that seeing as how I never got the chance to get it.

saintpatrice

I wouldn't have thought there would be many possibilities other than what you can already imagine.

The game will be multi-format, as a result it will be hampered by the DvD disc space of the 360. Same as iD's Rage. Granted they could always do multiple discs, but we all know that isn't EAs style.

eregol

talk about a conceded ps3 fanboy. im pretty sure gears of war 1 nor 2 had space issues...neither did mass effect or bioshock or oblivion. the amount of disc space on a blu ray disc is a lot of unnecessary space that wont be tapped into any time soon simply because it would take for too long, development time wise, to fill 25gb worth of game.

i doubt kotor will come to the ps3 however. i think its locked down as an xbox exclusive just like mass effect. i mean this would kinda be like having the developers behind god of war being bought out by EA, eventhough thats not possible as of now, and then god of war going multiplat...just not gonna happen.

makchady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 makchady
Member since 2007 • 1292 Posts
im sorry i only meant to quote the second guy, so disregard the first quote box in my post
Avatar image for deactivated-61010a1ed19f4
deactivated-61010a1ed19f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 deactivated-61010a1ed19f4
Member since 2007 • 3235 Posts
I think if it did come to consoles, microsoft would probably pay for exclusive rights
king_bobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 king_bobo
Member since 2007 • 2099 Posts
I'd love it if it was exclusive - then they'd put more effort into doing things that only the PS3 is capable of. That, my friends, would be "cool as #$%".
daveversion1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 daveversion1
Member since 2007 • 1005 Posts
Star Wars KOTOR would be awesome.
eregol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 eregol
Member since 2006 • 416 Posts
[QUOTE="saintpatrice"]

Would be very cool!

makchady

eregol

talk about a conceded ps3 fanboy. im pretty sure gears of war 1 nor 2 had space issues...neither did mass effect or bioshock or oblivion. the amount of disc space on a blu ray disc is a lot of unnecessary space that wont be tapped into any time soon simply because it would take for too long, development time wise, to fill 25gb worth of game.

i doubt kotor will come to the ps3 however. i think its locked down as an xbox exclusive just like mass effect. i mean this would kinda be like having the developers behind god of war being bought out by EA, eventhough thats not possible as of now, and then god of war going multiplat...just not gonna happen.

I think you and me have really different ideas of what a fanboy actually is.

At no point in my post did I slag off Microsoft's console. I just explained how the media involved in the game would limit the possibilities for the game itself.

And that point is proved to be moot due to news today that the 360 has a Blu-ray drive in development.

If the 25gb of space is a waste why is there a Blu-ray drive commission for the console without it?

Cyphus07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 Cyphus07
Member since 2007 • 189 Posts

This would be awesome... Star Wars KOTOR is one of my favourite games!hrt_rulz01

Yes yes. I just wish Star Wars TFU was more like KOTOR. I thought it was going to be :(

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

EA OWNS BIOWARE?!?!?

OH WHY!?!

top notch games by a 3rd rate developer. im not down..