Spreading the word: Resident Evil Vita Petition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 danish-death
Member since 2004 • 5314 Posts

Someone on Neogaf has made a Petition. Apparently it has been said that if enough people are interested we might actually see a RE for the Vita. So yeah, I figured why not? It doesn't take more than a minute to sign up so feel free to do so if you're interested in RE for the Vita:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/460/650/197/resident-evil-for-ps-vita/

:)

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

Given how bad the series has been since 4, I would rather sign a petition to keep it OFF the Vita.

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Does not want unless they got back to survival horror.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

Given how bad the series has been since 4, I would rather sign a petition to keep it OFF the Vita.

WreckEm711
Resi Revelations was excellent.
logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#5 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

WreckEm711

The 3DS one is really good, I think. I'd be all for them making a Vita RE, provided it was in the classic RE style..

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6056 Posts
If Sony keeps supporting and sticks with the vita and the sales pull up enough there will be one eventually.
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 danish-death

WreckEm711
If you haven't yet realized it Sony is struggling to even sell the damn thing in Japan. Anything that'll keep it going it welcomed, even if it isn't necessarily the RE game we all long for.
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

Just give me the dam 3DS RE with updated graphics and added stuff.

Tropicalshower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Tropicalshower
Member since 2009 • 10813 Posts

WreckEm711
Revelations is one of the better games of the series, so I respectfully disagree. I would love to see the Vita get some RE love.
Matrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Matrix
Member since 2002 • 1456 Posts
I would love to see a Resident Evil game on the Vita. I feel like they could really utilize the Vita.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

Tropicalshower

Revelations is one of the better games of the series, so I respectfully disagree. I would love to see the Vita get some RE love.

Disagree with that and the other Revelations testaments, game is super linear, repetitive, terrible story, and the only saving grace was the online, which got stale after a while too.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Kaze_no_Mirai

[QUOTE="Tropicalshower"][QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

WreckEm711

Disagree with that and the other Revelations testaments, game is super linear, repetitive, terrible story, and the only saving grace was the online, which got stale after a while too.

You're in the minority. The game sure as hell wasn't 'bad' as you claim. Among the top Resi games? Probably not. Bad? Definitely not. http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/resident-evil-revelations 82 average over 78 critics. Resident Evil would certainly bump the Vita sales. I don't know how much it would help but I'm sure it would account for something. More games = more sales. More sales = more support.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#14 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
Please, don't use Metacritic for arguing quality. Just because someone is in a minority doesn't mean they're wrong...
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kaze_no_Mirai
Please, don't use Metacritic for arguing quality. Just because someone is in a minority doesn't mean they're wrong...Granpire
Of course not. But it's also selfish to say that you don't want a game on a certain platform because you don't like it. Especially when its a big series that has potential to push units. Also because someone didn't enjoy something doesn't make it bad. Everyone loves the GTA series, I personally find it to be one of the most boring series ever, but I sure don't go saying it's bad and that it shouldn't be on a certain platform.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Granpire
I was only referring to your previous post, not the rest of the argument. Still, why is it more wrong for a Gamespot user to say a game is bad than it is for a critic to do so?
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kaze_no_Mirai
Well just to keep it simple and to avoid getting into different areas of the argument theres really theres nothing wrong in it all, not everyone is going to like the same games but there are certain things that will be false. Someone might not like a game or think it's bad but it doesn't actually make it a bad game. I return to GTA as an example. I think it's dull, boring, and repetitive but I'm sure it's not a bad series, the main entries have gotten stellar reviews. It's just not my cup of tea. Actually the GTA game I found the most entertaining was Chinatown Wars, go figure. Anyway, back to Revelations, the Metacritic average was from 78 critics. 68 of which were "positive" 10 "mixed" and 0 "bad" which is why I put the link.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="Granpire"]Please, don't use Metacritic for arguing quality. Just because someone is in a minority doesn't mean they're wrong...Kaze_no_Mirai
Of course not. But it's also selfish to say that you don't want a game on a certain platform because you don't like it. Especially when its a big series that has potential to push units. Also because someone didn't enjoy something doesn't make it bad. Everyone loves the GTA series, I personally find it to be one of the most boring series ever, but I sure don't go saying it's bad and that it shouldn't be on a certain platform.

Oh please lol I was obviously joking about keeping it off the platform, who on earth would make a petition to keep something off a system? :P Given the series recent history it isn't good odds of it ending up a decent game! I'm glad some people liked Revelations, but I just don't see anything in it other than a quick and easy distraction that gets old fast. Not to mention turning 3D on for it makes the game into an eye bleeding jaggy fest.

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

WreckEm711

I hate you for saying that.

>_>

It didn't went bad!

With the exception of RE6,ofcourse...

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Petitions never work and aren't those against the rules? At least when I used to be more active around here they were

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Granpire
I don't see how petitioning for a cause should ever be against the rules... That doesn't really make sense.
ChiefFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#22 ChiefFreeman
Member since 2005 • 5667 Posts

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

danish-death

If you haven't yet realized it Sony is struggling to even sell the damn thing in Japan. Anything that'll keep it going it welcomed, even if it isn't necessarily the RE game we all long for.

agreed. The Vita desperately needs decent games. If they can make a pretty good 3DS Resident Evil game, then damn it, why not on a portable Sony device?

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#23 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

I want RE4 on the Vita.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
A resident evil game on the vita is pretty much a given at some point.
mikeyMKII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mikeyMKII
Member since 2009 • 754 Posts

I'd buy Revelations if it went to Vita, and had some other new exclusive stuff added. I'm not holding my breath though.

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 danish-death
A resident evil game on the vita is pretty much a given at some point.AgentA-Mi6
Was there ever released any RE game for the PSP? Do we have any indications that Capcom will even consider releasing a RE for the PSV other than "they would be stupid to pass up this "oppotunity""
gregbmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gregbmil
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

WreckEm711

Lol, so true!

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

I signed, if it's anything like Revelations I'd be happy. Would even love if they brought Revelations over itself, would definitely play through it again.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#29 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing a RE game on Vita, as long as it was good!
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DeviIHuman
Member since 2012 • 212 Posts

Revealation can be ported to Vita since it was also ported to 3DS. lol

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points