Soo Did EA just KILL DEAD SPACE 3 ON PS3 ONLINE....

Qube12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Qube12
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Tired of EA, but I just bought TWO copy's off Dead Space 3 to play online. Recently me and my firend have been playing COOP on PS3 , like Resident evil 5 and 6... Now the time came for Dead Space 3, but when I start the game I get a messeges that says I need to redeem the Online PASS or buy a new one. I can't redeem the code or buy anything because on top it says on top "The online pass is not available for Download at this time. Please try again later." So it basically says I spend my money on something that dosen't work or?

Off cause I went on google and saw other people had the same problem, after the Online pass should be free by now. The problem is that most threads are from 2013 - a year after the game release... There is a online pass on PSN, but of fucking cause you can't download it....WHAT TO DO?

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

It like it's still online and that the online pass is discontinued. I read something here that might help you: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/67z6ox/dead_space_3_online_pass/

Apparently you have to go "under Manage Game", whatever that means.