Sonys new ps3 commercial = huh???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kainenable (631 posts) -

Ok you tell me what it means. http://www.thisisliving.tv/ Seriously its a ps3 ad, not some trippy movie trailer. Are they even trying to market anything?

I personally like it since it made smile because of its lunacy and complete lack of coherency but seriously.... what the hell?

#2 Posted by Team-CSC (2355 posts) -
Let's just say it fits very well with the PS3 Home rumours.
#3 Posted by choasgod (5710 posts) -
I like it ...

its one awsome ad ...
#4 Posted by kainenable (631 posts) -
Let's just say it fits very well with the PS3 Home rumours.Team-CSC
What ps3 home rumours? How did you make any sence of that?
#5 Posted by Daytona_178 (14962 posts) -
WTF??? This is crazy!!! Shouldn't they be showing off their new graphics or something
#6 Posted by SolidSnake2020 (2180 posts) -

mmmm, ok so where does it talk about their system:|

#7 Posted by 0rin (7179 posts) -
did we not learn anything from the US/JP add campaigns? Sony is going for the Viral campaign this generation. But really... this add both means something, and nothing at the same time, depending on how you see it. It's a question of perspective. Do you read into things? Do you see them for just what they appear to be?
#8 Posted by Team-CSC (2355 posts) -
[QUOTE="Team-CSC"]Let's just say it fits very well with the PS3 Home rumours.kainenable

"The PS3's online world ala 2'nd Life where each user got his her own house" rumours.
#9 Posted by chrisius007 (608 posts) -
[QUOTE="kainenable"][QUOTE="Team-CSC"]Let's just say it fits very well with the PS3 Home rumours.Team-CSC

"The PS3's online world ala 2'nd Life where each user got his her own house" rumours.

Hmmm... Interesting...
#10 Posted by NextGenNow (2622 posts) -

Ok you tell me what it means. http://www.thisisliving.tv/ Seriously its a ps3 ad, not some trippy movie trailer. Are they even trying to market anything?

I personally like it since it made smile because of its lunacy and complete lack of coherency but seriously.... what the hell?

kainenable
This commercial offends me, arouses me, angers me, decieves me, scares me, violates me, but fails to make me want a PS3 or any video game for that matter.....I do feel the urge to go take a shower though...
#11 Posted by arabking (294 posts) -
Its from Europe. thats why its messed up
#12 Posted by NextGenNow (2622 posts) -
Its from Europe. thats why its messed uparabking
Those crazy Europeans with their "English English" and their "Football" lol! ahhh when will they learn that winning two world wars has made us better at everything including advertisement? lol ahhhhhh
#13 Posted by iggy_23 (460 posts) -
That commercial was AWESOME!!!
#14 Posted by needlesmcgirk (627 posts) -
I love it. I think maybe they are trying to just show characters, an the whole home thing. Everyone is going to get to have an identity. I dunno though. Its just awesome by itself really.
#15 Posted by ghostviper88 (50 posts) -
Looking foward to seeing that page open. I think they are a lot of short movies, That one is just the "trailer". But that's just me.
#16 Posted by kainenable (631 posts) -
Hehe its kind of like an ink blot or abstract piece of art. People see whatever they want to see in it.
#17 Posted by mike2136 (169 posts) -
maybe each character represents a room in playstation home.................... maybe not
#18 Posted by CornellAdamO (212 posts) -
Something about that ad reminds me of "Mulholland Drive."