This topic is locked from further discussion.

hipgangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

User Lists: 0

#1 hipgangsta
Member since 2009 • 160 Posts
Well it has been a while since two of my favorite Sony exclusives came out (Killzone and Haze) and Sony has been a little dry from Feb. making new games that we shouldn't know about (besides Heavy Rain) or just working on DLCs or PSN content? Don't know, right know all I know is that if Sony doesn't pick up the slack, Microsoft and Nintendo will steal Sony's pride...
Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3347 Posts

Well it has been a while since two of my favorite Sony exclusives came out (Killzone and Haze) and Sony has been a little dry from Feb. making new games that we shouldn't know about (besides Heavy Rain) or just working on DLCs or PSN content? Don't know, right know all I know is that if Sony doesn't pick up the slack, Microsoft and Nintendo will steal Sony's pride...hipgangsta

dry?? imagine what lemms is feeling right now. :P

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

You should probably take this to System Wars if you're going to bring Nintendo and Microsoft into the discussion.

Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts

You should probably take this to System Wars if you're going to bring Nintendo and Microsoft into the discussion.

yokofox33
QFT ..................... What is anybody else doing? Everybody's dry, buddy. Wait a bit and we'll have Infamous to enjoy. And did you say Haze was your favorite? Hmmm........interesting.
MJ_SPARTAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 MJ_SPARTAN
Member since 2009 • 91 Posts
All of the huge blockbusters have already come out so there won't be another big game out until summer. Luckily for me I have a lot of games left over to beat so I'm not really hurting. Also it is interesting that you thought Haze was a good game.