Sony's masterpiece "last of us"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LeloucheBad (25 posts) -

My questions is for sony or naughty dog, Why ? why didnt you people focus on the early period of the zombie apocalypse in the last of us two or why arent you ? Last of us was a masterpiece and then you people decided to make "left behind" why not make a game on the survival of young joule ? Someone must agree with me. I think that they should make it , does some one else has the same view ?

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (37109 posts) -

You should try asking them directly

#3 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

If you want to play a Zombie game in Apocolypse or pre-apocolyps stage then just play one of the many many many action zombie games....

#4 Posted by SoNin360 (6733 posts) -

I don't know... the game's focus isn't really on the outbreak itself, but the survivors of it. And I don't know about a prequel that just focuses on Joel. He might have a few interesting back stories since his time between the outbreak and when he meets Ellie is a bit elusive, but a game that just focuses on that timeframe wouldn't be nearly as good, in my opinion. If they make another game, I'd rather it be with new characters altogether. I think they already told an amazing story with Ellie and Joel, one that should probably just be left alone.

#5 Posted by Flubbbs (4921 posts) -

you should tweet Neil Druckmann

#6 Posted by XOne_ShotX91 (152 posts) -

@SoNin360: I dont even think a sequel is a good idea. It wouldnt be anywhere near as dramatic and impactful as the original. I think it would be a huge letdown, another Halo 3 IMO.

Anyway, OP, do you realize that youre asking this to fellow gamers? Not Druckman, or anybody on the ND Development team...

#7 Posted by mep69 (1926 posts) -

Love the last of us, don't want any sequels or prequels. The game ended with such an awesome tone. I don't want anything to ruin that.