sony psp go center

This topic is locked from further discussion.

teresa2525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 teresa2525
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I have recentley purchased 2 psp go's for my children for christmas. I also registered with a life time membership with a SONY PSP GO CENTER. Has any one heard of them? I paid the membership hoping to get unlimited downloads and instrustions on how to do this as i am new to this. I recieved to selection of download available to me , but no instructions. i dont have a clue what to do. I have contacted them but they failed to contact me back. Can any one please help me.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I have recentley purchased 2 psp go's for my children for christmas. I also registered with a life time membership with a SONY PSP GO CENTER. Has any one heard of them? I paid the membership hoping to get unlimited downloads and instrustions on how to do this as i am new to this. I recieved to selection of download available to me , but no instructions. i dont have a clue what to do. I have contacted them but they failed to contact me back. Can any one please help me.teresa2525

Do you have a link to the site where you signed up for this? The only official place to get downloads for your PSP Go(s) would be the Playstation Network (Link to the North American PSN. Different markets such as Europe, Asia, etc., have their own PSN). Any other site offering games or other content for the Go is most likely not sanctioned by Sony and could be a rip-off or a pirate site. But please provide us with a URL or a link to the site where you signed up for this service so that we can do a better job of investigating for you.

You have come to the right place for advice. This forum has many, many intelligent & caring, helpful users.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonkeySpot

UPDATE:

In researching your question, I found this on another forum (gametrailers.com) posted in February of this year -

"LOL!

That's such a scam it's actually funny.

No tech support phone number, a gmail account as the only contact point, dead links, grammatical errors, etc, etc.

How could anyone be stupid enough to fall for this?

Anyone see this little gem in the FAQ section:

Q: What is inside the Members Area?
A: You will find all of the latest tools for accessing the largest file networks on the planet. Members have access to the necessary tools to search and download all kinPSP of files for your PSP Go system. Basically, you will be able to find whatever you need for your PSP Go including movies, software, games, music and much more.

Reading between the lines, it seems they're charging people for either a free bittorrent client and/or some links to other websites or locations (like rapidshare.) Nothing more."

TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO READS THIS POST - THIS WEBSITE (psp go center) IS A SCAM, DO NOT SURF THE SITE, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD, AVOID THIS WEBSITE THE OP LISTED AT ALL COSTS. IT IS NOT OFFICIAL IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.It involves CFW and torrents, I guess. Not Good.Sorry OP. But there's your answer. I would cancel my credit card if I were you and have it re-issued.~Monkey OUT~
blacknight06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 blacknight06
Member since 2006 • 1422 Posts

I have recentley purchased 2 psp go's for my children for christmas. I also registered with a life time membership with a SONY PSP GO CENTER. Has any one heard of them? I paid the membership hoping to get unlimited downloads and instrustions on how to do this as i am new to this. I recieved to selection of download available to me , but no instructions. i dont have a clue what to do. I have contacted them but they failed to contact me back. Can any one please help me.teresa2525

Um...No.

How much did you pay? That sounds fake and the only place to get legit downloads is the PSN.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MonkeySpot

Yo BlacKnight!

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, is that this OP is a fake, and that the post was put up to try and attract prey into the trap.

FURBLENDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FURBLENDER
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
So frickin' irritated. When I think I'm savvy enough, and I consider myself the eternal pessimist, I got taken by this Sony PSP Go Center B.S too. The biggest reason why I thought this was legit is b/c I just got my son an internet tablet, using Android ap, and I was able to find him many kid-fun, free games. And even with my 6-yr old dau's DSi, I was able to find some free and safe games for her (via DSiCade). As soon as I saw the b.s. order confirmation email, I knew I was screwed and contacted my cc ASAP to dispute the charge. Had to order a new cc too. I could kill myself...