Sony mmory sticks on Ps3help ...i need somebody help.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gusto87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gusto87
Member since 2006 • 225 Posts
I Have 2 sony memory sticks 128 mb AND 1GB...i HAVE ALSO AN SD CARD....THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE SD CARD WORKS ....IT allows me to copy AND VIEW DATA THAT IS IN THE CARD AND TRANSFER IT ON MY PS3..i HAVE DONE THE SAME IDENTICAL OPERATION WITH MY SONY MEMORY STICKS AND THEY BOTH SEEM NOT TO WORK,,,,WHY?THE PS3 REGONIZES THE MEMORY STICK BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW ANY DATA SUCH AS SONGS VIDEO CLIPS ETC...HELP..
dsmusician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dsmusician
Member since 2004 • 275 Posts
I Have 2 sony memory sticks 128 mb AND 1GB...i HAVE ALSO AN SD CARD....THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE SD CARD WORKS ....IT allows me to copy AND VIEW DATA THAT IS IN THE CARD AND TRANSFER IT ON MY PS3..i HAVE DONE THE SAME IDENTICAL OPERATION WITH MY SONY MEMORY STICKS AND THEY BOTH SEEM NOT TO WORK,,,,WHY?THE PS3 REGONIZES THE MEMORY STICK BUT IT DOESN'T SHOW ANY DATA SUCH AS SONGS VIDEO CLIPS ETC...HELP..gusto87
with the sony drive highlighted can you press the triangle button and select view all? is that option avaliable?
gusto87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gusto87
Member since 2006 • 225 Posts
YES THE OPTION IS AVAILABLE ...BUT IT STILL DOES NOT SHOW ANY EXISTING DATA THAT IS IN THE MEMORY STICK..I HAVE THIS PROBLEM ONLY WITH THE SONY MEMORY STICKS,,WITH THE SD IT'S ALL GOOD..
RVD991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RVD991
Member since 2003 • 28 Posts
since memory sticks are being discussed I want to know how can i take out my memory stick out the PS3 because I dont want to put it in and and dont know how to take it out
dsmusician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dsmusician
YES THE OPTION IS AVAILABLE ...BUT IT STILL DOES NOT SHOW ANY EXISTING DATA THAT IS IN THE MEMORY STICK..I HAVE THIS PROBLEM ONLY WITH THE SONY MEMORY STICKS,,WITH THE SD IT'S ALL GOOD..gusto87
did you jusdt throw the files on the stick, or did you create a "music" folder "Video" folder and place the files inside those?
dsmusician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dsmusician
since memory sticks are being discussed I want to know how can i take out my memory stick out the PS3 because I dont want to put it in and and dont know how to take it outRVD991
you cant be serious?
Qbrozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Qbrozen
Member since 2003 • 81 Posts
I dont want to put it in and and dont know how to take it outRVD991
don't worry ... it will come naturally ... if it does get stuck, some lube might be in order ... wait, what were we talking about?
ShadowXaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ShadowXaz
Member since 2003 • 799 Posts
caps lock much? youre making my eyes bleed