Soney Slapped us across the face

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for bob_the_can_man
bob_the_can_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bob_the_can_man
Member since 2007 • 605 Posts

Ive been loyal to Sony since day 1 of the psx. After hearing FF13 going to 360 i just dont know anymore. **** you sony what the **** seriously.

And to the people who dont think its a big deal, i bought my ps3 over a 360 for two reasons FF13 and MGS4. So now im out 600$ for mgs4. Awesome. I guess i got Killzone 2 to look forward too, but hey i beat the sonys big anoucement tomorrow is KZ2 is a 360 exclusive.

shaza91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 shaza91
Member since 2005 • 3696 Posts
Think about how Nintendo fans felt about FF back in the day when they realeased them for PSone over N64. Now look at how Nintendo is doing today... Cry moar.
magicquebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 magicquebec
Member since 2006 • 1306 Posts
FF13 is still going to be on the PS3, shut it and just play it.. who cares if they make it for Atari or Iphone or Dreamcast, you're still getting the game.
Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts

Why don't you people think positive and wish Sony announce something big tomorrow. I know a lot of people are disappointed about FF XIII going to the 360, but that is not the end of the world.

I think what you people need to wish for is for Sony not to focus their conference on Home, LBP, R2 and KZ2 and brag about how many consoles they shipped which I wish they use SOLD instead.

bob_the_can_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bob_the_can_man

I though about that aswell, but you do realize that it was mostly sqaures choice to develop for the psx (1). Cartridges didnt hold enough ans nintendo told them they couldnt publish a game with two cartridges. Sony came in and said hey, we have disks and you can but more on them. They wanted to make the game they wanted, and SOny gave them that with disks and now with 50 gig blue ray disks. NO excuse why its going to 360 dude none at all. ONe thing i counted on gone. Oh and dude i'll cry over it all i want, you sayin cry MORE*** really isnt a good insult or offense stfu dude.....

GrandTheftANL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GrandTheftANL
Member since 2008 • 195 Posts

Karma went into effect, yeah once i heard the news i was shocked, but what goes around comes around this karma from the nintendo psx era.

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

FF13 is still going to be on the PS3, shut it and just play it.. who cares if they make it for Atari or Iphone or Dreamcast, you're still getting the game.magicquebec

you just don't get it i share his pain the only reason I'm not playing a xbox right now is because of ffxiii if i would have know from day 1 that it was multiplat there is no way i would have paid $650 for a ps3

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#9 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
lol@Sony's laziness.
bob_the_can_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bob_the_can_man

i have also been a loyal sony owner since the day they released ps1.....i am also dissapointed with the way ffxii ending up with xbox 360.....it hurts....i felt like i got f**** by a horse over and over again lolzshikamaky

exactly

jonnyt61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jonnyt61
Member since 2003 • 2147 Posts

Karma went into effect, yeah once i heard the news i was shocked, but what goes around comes around this karma from the nintendo psx era.

GrandTheftANL

Silly. The reason it happened to Nintendo was the refusal to accept disc based media [Which was obviously a grave error on Nintendos part], which Squaresoft wanted to use for progression.

Now, Sony offered SE a significant advantage in development with HDD and Blu-ray, and yet, they've seemed to have regressed, instead on aiming for high standards, they've reduced it's potential.

jpridgen0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 jpridgen0
Member since 2005 • 1864 Posts

[QUOTE="magicquebec"]FF13 is still going to be on the PS3, shut it and just play it.. who cares if they make it for Atari or Iphone or Dreamcast, you're still getting the game.jeremiah06

you just don't get it i share his pain the only reason I'm not playing a xbox right now is because of ffxiii if i would have know from day 1 that it was multiplat there is no way i would have paid $650 for a ps3

smartest thing said all day. people keep saying stop complaining, you still get to play the game. but the fact is, alot of people were thinking that this game was exclusive and now that it isnt they are feeling screwed out of alot of money, myself included. i got both systems thinking that i could enjoy the best of both worlds when i could have gotten just one. EDIT: and im changing my sig ASAP!! :P
cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 cloudff7tm
Member since 2006 • 3975 Posts

I though about that aswell, but you do realize that it was mostly sqaures choice to develop for the psx (1). Cartridges didnt hold enough ans nintendo told them they couldnt publish a game with two cartridges. Sony came in and said hey, we have disks and you can but more on them. They wanted to make the game they wanted, and SOny gave them that with disks and now with 50 gig blue ray disks. NO excuse why its going to 360 dude none at all. ONe thing i counted on gone. Oh and dude i'll cry over it all i want, you sayin cry MORE*** really isnt a good insult or offense stfu dude.....

bob_the_can_man

No excuse for it to go to 360 huh.

:lol:

Did you forget about that unimportant stuff called money. I love Final Fantasy, but I currently only own a 360 and Wii so I was afraid this game would come out before I could get a PS3.

Now I don't have to worry about that. For real though, when I first heard about this I laughed so hard. Poor Sony and their fanboys. :lol:

cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cloudff7tm
[QUOTE="jeremiah06"]

[QUOTE="magicquebec"]FF13 is still going to be on the PS3, shut it and just play it.. who cares if they make it for Atari or Iphone or Dreamcast, you're still getting the game.jpridgen0

smartest thing said all day. people keep saying stop complaining, you still get to play the game. but the fact is, alot of people were thinking that this game was exclusive and now that it isnt they are feeling screwed out of alot of money, myself included. i got both systems thinking that i could enjoy the best of both worlds when i could have gotten just one. EDIT: and im changing my sig ASAP!! :P

Well maybe that will teach you not to buy a console for just ONE game. Or at least wait to the said game has a Damn release date. :|

ZenesisX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#17 ZenesisX
Member since 2008 • 1651 Posts
[QUOTE="jeremiah06"]

[QUOTE="magicquebec"]FF13 is still going to be on the PS3, shut it and just play it.. who cares if they make it for Atari or Iphone or Dreamcast, you're still getting the game.jpridgen0

I agree, 600 dollars isnt going to much anymore, alot of fans feel a little screwed out of alot because of this. I hope Sony has something for us tomorrow cause right now, my 600 dollars could have went to a 360, which has alot more games and rpgs which i like
shikamaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shikamaky
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
guys the fact of the matter is, the decision has already been made and there aint nothing else that we can do about it. Come to think of it it's just a game....as for myself im on the process of gettin over it....(f****!!! im to emo today) wahahaha
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

It was your fault. Its stupid to buy a console just for 2-3 games.

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 420Token420
Member since 2007 • 5173 Posts

Matt-4542

Agreed .. some people are just .. I can't use the word or I will probably get modded .. but put something really insulting there ..

jpridgen0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21 jpridgen0
Member since 2005 • 1864 Posts
[QUOTE="jpridgen0"][QUOTE="jeremiah06"]

[QUOTE="magicquebec"]FF13 is still going to be on the PS3, shut it and just play it.. who cares if they make it for Atari or Iphone or Dreamcast, you're still getting the game.cloudff7tm

Well maybe that will teach you not to buy a console for just ONE game. Or at least wait to the said game has a Damn release date. :|

first, SE and Sony told its fans that FF13 would be exclusive which provoked me to get one early. sure the ps3 has its purks such as MGS4 and R1 and 2, but FF13 was the main reason why i got a PS3. without that, i probably wouldnt have gotten one. second, who the F*** are you to tell someone how to spend their money?
Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

Am I the only one not surprised by this? I had my doubts since FFXIII was first said to be a PS3 exclusive, but when Square Enix was doing they're 360 thing today i just knew, KNEW, that they were going to do this. I just had this feeling that they were going to be like "Oh yeah, and here's FFXIII. kthxbye." and that's exactly what they did.

There goes the system seller!

Avatar image for deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
deactivated-60a18c108ffa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
Member since 2008 • 7541 Posts
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

420Token420

Agreed .. some people are just .. I can't use the word or I will probably get modded .. but put something really insulting there ..

Like f****** r******. Yay beast!

Magusi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Magusi
Member since 2004 • 369 Posts

I'm not upset I own a PS3. I love it, it's an awesome system (on many levels).

But I am upset about FF13 jumping ship. They said they wanted to expand in the west, this is part of that plan I'm sure. But I can't help feeling like they bite the hand that fed them. Sure Nintendo had this happen too. But it was over Nintendo's limits and even then they still blessed their hand-helds.

This was a turn coat buisness move. Calling it exclusive for two years and then dropping a bomb. Sony must feel like a cheated lover.

Not much we can do now. Oh well ...

As I stated before,

I'm sad now.

Steve_ps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Steve_ps
Member since 2008 • 255 Posts
you can still play the freakin game ffs, you are just whining like a fan boy cause it lost an exclusive, the fact that it's on the Xbox does not affect you as you can still play it on your PS3.. so how exactly has sony ****ed you?
shikamaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 shikamaky

Matt-4542

you have a point but u cannot apply that logic to some people hu are a die hard fan of a certain game...take for instance mgs...it's one of the reason y i chose ps3 over 360...same goes for final fantasy...

The point here is...sony never should have annouced in the frst place that ff will only come out as an exclusive for ps3...

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 420Token420
[QUOTE="420Token420"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

RandomBeast

Like f****** r******. Yay beast!

:lol: Thanks .. :)

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jeremiah06
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

420Token420

you don't get it i didn't just go hay i like one ps3 game so lets buy that there was a lot of factors going into what system to buy look at all the things promised to the ps3 using dual HDTV is just one example but i bought the ps3 over and xbox because of it promised my favorite game series to be exclusive think about if this was turned around what if the xbox was the more expensive system and halo was announced multiplat do you think people would feel any different the fact of the matter is millions bought the xbox just for the promise of halo 3 so for you to tell m this 2-3 game crap is just ridiculous tell that the the millions of halo fans oh i forgot that game was exclusive and I'm not just some child I'm a 20 year old 4.0 college student

shikamaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 shikamaky
i wonder what would halo fans feel like if halos comes out for ps3?
shikamaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 shikamaky

jeremiah06

you don't get it i didn't just go hay i like one ps3 game so lets buy that there was a lot of factors going into what system to buy look at all the things promised to the ps3 using dual HDTV is just one example but i bought the ps3 over and xbox because of it promised my favorite game series to be exclusive think about if this was turned around what if the xbox was the more expensive system and halo was announced multiplat do you think people would feel any different the fact of the matter is millions bought the xbox just for the promise of halo 3 so for you to tell m this 2-3 game crap is just ridiculous tell that the the millions of halo fans oh i forgot that game was exclusive and I'm not just some child I'm a 20 year old 4.0 college student

precisely man

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 420Token420

i wonder what would halo fans feel like if halos comes out for ps3? shikamaky

All games .. should come out for ALL systems .. then the system is preference ..

zaid55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 zaid55
Member since 2005 • 1132 Posts

jeremiah06

I got my 360 for Halo 3 and i really wanted to play gears after playing it with friends. If those were on the ps3 i could still play them on the 360 but i would feel cheated because i could have spent my money else where and get the same games.
420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 420Token420
[QUOTE="jeremiah06"][QUOTE="420Token420"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

shikamaky

precisely man

Well you've just squashed your credibility ..

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jeremiah06

i wonder what would halo fans feel like if halos comes out for ps3? shikamaky

they shouldn't care its not the same situation and they've all played it by now

Rock-City

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Rock-City
Member since 2004 • 1533 Posts
[QUOTE="GrandTheftANL"]

jonnyt61

Silly. The reason it happened to Nintendo was the refusal to accept disc based media [Which was obviously a grave error on Nintendos part], which Squaresoft wanted to use for progression.

Now, Sony offered SE a significant advantage in development with HDD and Blu-ray, and yet, they've seemed to have regressed, instead on aiming for high standards, they've reduced it's potential.

Or maybe they just don't need that much disc space for the next game? FYI, the 360 is no graphical slouch...

shikamaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 shikamaky

[QUOTE="shikamaky"]i wonder what would halo fans feel like if halos comes out for ps3? 420Token420

All games .. should come out for ALL systems .. then the system is preference ..

what a paradise it would be....but i's imposible to happen....like lil wayne said "its all about the money"

enygma500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 enygma500
Member since 2005 • 3004 Posts
all i have to say is we better not get some dumbed down version of the game due to 360 beiing unable to fit as much info on the disc. also is there news on versus 13's exclusitivity??cause thats the one i want
jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jeremiah06
[QUOTE="jeremiah06"][QUOTE="420Token420"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

420Token420

:lol: And yet you typed HAY instead of HEY .. yeah I'm sure you are buddy ..

4.0? In what? Not english thats for sure .. learn to spell, and type actual sentences before coming on here trying to sound 'Smart' .. children these days ..

yea sure judge my intelligence because of typing errors on the computer unlike most people who would probably get mad i have nothing to gain its not like i can prove it to you anyway and my majors are Japanese and computer science and if that's the only error you noticed than maybe you need to go back to English class

shikamaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 shikamaky
[QUOTE="shikamaky"][QUOTE="jeremiah06"][QUOTE="420Token420"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

420Token420

precisely man

want me to squash urs as well

omfg_its_dally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 omfg_its_dally
Member since 2006 • 8068 Posts
I own both consoles and I prefer to play games on Xbox, because of acheivements and my gamerscore, BUT I'm actually a little dissapointed as well. It just kinda makes my PS3 feel a little more useless. Oh well, there is still LBP, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Etc. I think Sony kind of pulled a number on everybody though, the people who only have a PS3 (This game certainly contributed to your purchase) are now going to miss out on all of Xbox's other exclusives. Granted, maybe you like Sonys exclusives better anyway.
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#43 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

GrandTheftANL

And for Sony's arrogance. For vocab lovers, this is what's also referred to as "eating crow".

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 420Token420
[QUOTE="420Token420"][QUOTE="jeremiah06"][QUOTE="420Token420"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

jeremiah06

:lol: And yet you typed HAY instead of HEY .. yeah I'm sure you are buddy ..

4.0? In what? Not english thats for sure .. learn to spell, and type actual sentences before coming on here trying to sound 'Smart' .. children these days ..

yea sure judge my intelligence because of typing errors on the computer unlike most people who would probably get mad i have nothing to gain its not like i can prove it to you anyway and my majors are Japanese and computer science and if that's the only error you noticed than maybe you need to go back to English class

Don't judge intelligence on errors .. hmmm .. that makes no sense .. you must go to a crappy school .. kid ..

cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 cloudff7tm
[QUOTE="cloudff7tm"][QUOTE="jpridgen0"][QUOTE="jeremiah06"]

first, SE and Sony told its fans that FF13 would be exclusive which provoked me to get one early. sure the ps3 has its purks such as MGS4 and R1 and 2, but FF13 was the main reason why i got a PS3. without that, i probably wouldnt have gotten one. second, who the F*** are you to tell someone how to spend their money?

If Sony and SquareEnix really said that it is funny that you believed them. Do not ever take a company's word for it. Oh and sorry to tell you buddy, but these companies want money.Whatever though, you can believe there so loyal to you and believe everything they say all you want.

I didn't really tell you how to spend your money. I was just saying that it taught you a lesson and it would have been smart to wait closer to it's release date. Also, If you don't want someone telling you how to spend you're money stop crying like a little ***** about how you were screwed out of it.

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 420Token420
[QUOTE="420Token420"][QUOTE="shikamaky"][QUOTE="jeremiah06"][QUOTE="420Token420"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

shikamaky

precisely man

want me to squash urs as well

:lol: What?

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Symphonycometh
Oh good lords, are you guys done yet? :lol:
420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 420Token420

Oh good lords, are you guys done yet? :lol:Symphonycometh

:lol: No man .. :)

HardbodyHank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 HardbodyHank
Member since 2008 • 142 Posts

i have also been a loyal sony owner since the day they released ps1.....i am also dissapointed with the way ffxii ending up with xbox 360.....it hurts....i felt like i got f**** by a horse over and over again lolzshikamaky

LOLOL..I know I'm late to the dance on this thread..but that...that post is GOLD.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Symphonycometh

[QUOTE="Symphonycometh"]Oh good lords, are you guys done yet? :lol:420Token420

:lol: No man .. :)

Well you're alright. I don't think you're whining. *Checks posts* Yeah, you're not whining like a good portion of the forum. :P