Socom or Call of Duty?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mariothapimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mariothapimp
Member since 2009 • 85 Posts
which one is better online game? and whats the full name of the game that you prefer?
angusclone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 angusclone2
Member since 2008 • 1726 Posts
which one is better online game? and whats the full name of the game that you prefer?mariothapimp
Call Of Duty for PSP does not have online play
cooldude1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#3 cooldude1888
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

Well Call of duty Roads to victory does'nt have online play so if your looking for online play then you should go for Socom obviously.

mariothapimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mariothapimp
oh there were videos on youtube for call of duty online for psp, so i thought there were. so which socom game is better?
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
oh there were videos on youtube for call of duty online for psp, so i thought there were. so which socom game is better?mariothapimp
Fire team bravo 2.I believe the community is bigger than the first one.
mariothapimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mariothapimp
[QUOTE="mariothapimp"]oh there were videos on youtube for call of duty online for psp, so i thought there were. so which socom game is better?K1LLR3175
Fire team bravo 2.I believe the community is bigger than the first one.

aight thanx man
ston3henge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 ston3henge
Member since 2007 • 2732 Posts

SOCOM is full of cheaters online (all PSP games have that same problem of being sodden with hackers and cheats, so just get your mind around it). Enjoy that. Also, I think the game (SOCOM) has zero in terms of personality - If you want a third-person action shooter, get "Syphon Filter" or "Resistance" instead. And due to a cracked control scheme which doesn't allow you to use the stick for aiming, CoD for the PSP stinks. Too bad, because CoD on all of the other systems (including the "other" hand-held out there) is generally a dependable franchise. Get the MoH series on PSP instead... those both have a ton of people playing (and subsequently cheating, of course) on those games, but at least they have a control layout that works.

mariothapimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mariothapimp
Damn that sux becuz I was thinkin about gettin socom cuz kill zone online is ok but there's surtain things I don't like about it and there's cheater there too which sux cuz it pisses me off like no other but w.e. but idk I might still get it but thanx about tha info