SOCOM 4 Beta connection error 11:1, anyone else?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I've been playing some SOCOM 4 Beta today and everything ran smoothly until tonight when I got booted out of a match and whenever I try to access matchmaking I get this unspecified "11:1 error"

Anyone else has this?

P-vs-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 P-vs-P
Member since 2009 • 237 Posts

Yeah... I do too.. after waiting for the download to complete forever... this is what I get... what BS!

Tetrarch9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Tetrarch9
Member since 2010 • 2581 Posts

Yeah... I do too.. after waiting for the download to complete forever... this is what I get... what BS!

P-vs-P
I Just got kicked and can't get back in. They might be patching it or just a sever errror.
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
[QUOTE="P-vs-P"]

Tetrarch9
I Just got kicked and can't get back in. They might be patching it or just a sever errror.

Yeah I got kicked minutes ago too. Here's hoping it's something on their end. Let me know if you manage to play
P-vs-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 P-vs-P
Member since 2009 • 237 Posts

How long ago did this happen to you? I just finished my download recently about 35 mins ago and it hasn't let me in yet.

snover2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 snover2009
Member since 2008 • 1730 Posts

I just finished downloading it, then finsished with the patch, and whenever I try to start it, it tells me my "game data is incapatable with this version of the game."

I thought since I was just starting the game that I would not have this "game data" that they are refering to in the first place.

What a royal pain in the *** this is. First the Crysis 2 Beta never worked, now this.

dKfalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dKfalcon
Member since 2008 • 64 Posts

i got kicked and cant get back in either..been like an hour now

Tetrarch9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tetrarch9

i got kicked and cant get back in either..been like an hour now

dKfalcon
Im thinking it'll be down for the rest of the night. It there patching and/or putting in the demands of the vets.
ermac1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 ermac1986
Member since 2009 • 167 Posts

Yeah I know. I don't know what's been up with this beta. I mean I know it's free but even so...I wanna play it! The server was actually announced down today for maintenence but I've had previous instances where I went the entire day without being able to get into a game for no apparent reason. It seems a bit broken. Hopefully the game itself won't have this problem because I might actually get it.

Tetrarch9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Tetrarch9

Yeah I know. I don't know what's been up with this beta. I mean I know it's free but even so...I wanna play it! The server was actually announced down today for maintenence but I've had previous instances where I went the entire day without being able to get into a game for no apparent reason. It seems a bit broken. Hopefully the game itself won't have this problem because I might actually get it.

ermac1986
This thread is 20 days old. I think the beta ended today.