So yeah, Haze suks

This topic is locked from further discussion.

True-Legend86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 True-Legend86
Member since 2007 • 1268 Posts
I was saying this game sucked all along...the demo was the first piece of evidence of it...Free Radical is a horrible developer. First Assassins Creed now Haze.....just terrible, really.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#2 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
I dont think Free Radical had anything to do with Assassin's Creed. And have you played AC, it rocks.....
truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 truenextgen
Member since 2007 • 3911 Posts

I was saying this game sucked all along...the demo was the first piece of evidence of it...Free Radical is a horrible developer. First Assassins Creed now Haze.....just terrible, really.True-Legend86

Oh I forgot they blew AC also. Although AC was not all bad. And its not FR but Ubisoft as a whole right? I even have a fan vid of it. I have no clue why I made that, And it wasn't even that good of a vid at all. But yea,, I forgot about that. But since AC came out on the 60 also. It got weighted scores of course. So some pretended it was the best game ever. With Haze only on the PS3. They wont get that weight

And yes it was indeed Ubisoft that made both.

Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts

Free Radical is awesome.. I have no clue how Haze turned out, but their Time Splitter games rocked. Saying Free Radical sucks just because of one game.. is just so.. wow... And Assassins Creed is amazing game.

I don't think you know what a good game is... :|

RMANPOWER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 RMANPOWER
Member since 2007 • 2734 Posts

I was saying this game sucked all along...the demo was the first piece of evidence of it...Free Radical is a horrible developer. First Assassins Creed now Haze.....just terrible, really.True-Legend86

Another Haze topic, what is this now....20 topic of the day?

I think we get the picture by now, BLOGS= BEST FRIEND.

truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 truenextgen
Member since 2007 • 3911 Posts

Free Radical is awesome.. I have no clue how Haze turned out, but their Time Splitter games rocked. Saying Free Radical sucks just because of one game.. is just so.. wow... And Assassins Creed is amazing game.

I don't think you know what a good game is... :|

sinistergoggles

Well it kinda goes backwards for them. The more hyped the game, the worse the game that came out. Because I would almost argue that Timesplitter. "Although not as good as the demo." And not great. Was their best game. Yet it has the least hyped. And if Haze is as good as timesplitters. Then its for sure underscored. But im guessing its not right now.

jaredrichards3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 jaredrichards3
Member since 2007 • 452 Posts

I totally agree this game is junk, who wants exclusives if they are garbage

RMANPOWER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 RMANPOWER
Member since 2007 • 2734 Posts

[QUOTE="True-Legend86"]I was saying this game sucked all along...the demo was the first piece of evidence of it...Free Radical is a horrible developer. First Assassins Creed now Haze.....just terrible, really.jaredrichards3

I totally agree this game is junk, who wants exclusives if they are garbage

Have you played the game? Oh wait, must of only tasted the demo. :roll:

Lauryn2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#9 Lauryn2000
Member since 2005 • 2582 Posts
Assassin's Creed-Ubisoft

And how may of these threads are we going to read on this game...based on a demo????

Getting old......getting old......:roll:
monashieno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 monashieno
Member since 2007 • 103 Posts
AC, was not made by FD it was made by Ubisoft Montreal. and yes HaZe sucks ass!
feryl06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 feryl06
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts
And I remember all the "HAZE" hype threads too. :)
WMDfreeman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WMDfreeman99
Member since 2007 • 1874 Posts
AC was all Ubisoft. Free radical had nothing to do with that game. Oh and AC Kicks A$$...
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
I wish people knew the difference between developing and publishing... Ubisoft developed and published Assassin's Creed but only published Haze. Free Radical has only developed the three TimeSplitters games.
realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts
Ac is an okay game, it doesnt deserve a 9.0 rating, shouldnt even deserve 8.0 to be honest, its an average game, best game so far for ubisoft is rainbow six v2. :)
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts

I wish people knew the difference between developing and publishing... Ubisoft developed and published Assassin's Creed but only published Haze. Free Radical has only developed the three TimeSplitters games.MAILER_DAEMON

Do to the excessive amounts of correct information in your post, it will officially be disregarded by 99% of the userbase in order to maintain the proper level of retardidity.

LeeSan420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LeeSan420
Member since 2008 • 451 Posts
do you own the game? have you played it begeinging to end and online or 4 player split screen co-oop? or are u posting this crap because you listen to every thing you hear on the "internet of one thousand truths"? this is getting old pretty damn fast....
rosssca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rosssca
Member since 2005 • 445 Posts
Just like AC, completely and overly hyped...
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#19 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

I dont think Free Radical had anything to do with Assassin's Creed. And have you played AC, it rocks.....hillelslovak

I agree. Assassin's Creed rocks. It started out really immersive and fun but it did get a bit repetitive. The high-flying, sword-fighting, and wall climbing madness more than made up for it. :D

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#21 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts
Oh, another Haze topic.. How original..
Blaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Blaiyan
Member since 2007 • 219 Posts

[QUOTE="True-Legend86"]I was saying this game sucked all along...the demo was the first piece of evidence of it...Free Radical is a horrible developer. First Assassins Creed now Haze.....just terrible, really.RMANPOWER

Another Haze topic, what is this now....20 topic of the day?

I think we get the picture by now, BLOGS= BEST FRIEND.

HahahaHaha aaah (I literally LOL at that)

Kingdomkey33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kingdomkey33
Member since 2008 • 282 Posts
I liked assasins creed so im not complaining...but yeah haze demo sucked...I could have been more impressed I think
goldstarchilli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 goldstarchilli
Member since 2005 • 34 Posts
any one out there bought the game yet if so hones tell me is it worth spending 59.00 on it ign gave it 4.5/10 what you think
Kingdomkey33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Kingdomkey33
Member since 2008 • 282 Posts
which one haze? or assasins creed?? cuz I have assasins creed I am not getting haze im waitin for some better games to come out
Avatar image for _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

[QUOTE="True-Legend86"]I was saying this game sucked all along...the demo was the first piece of evidence of it...Free Radical is a horrible developer. First Assassins Creed now Haze.....just terrible, really.LeeSan420
do you own the game? have you played it begeinging to end and online or 4 player split screen co-oop? or are u posting this crap because you listen to every thing you hear on the "internet of one thousand truths"? this is getting old pretty damn fast....

u dont have to play every single aspect of a game to know that its not any good. i love how if a 360 game gets bad reviews, all the ps3 fanboys laugh and say how crappy it is, but if a ps3 game gets bad reviews, they all defend it and say you cant go by the reviews. im not a 360 fanboy, theyre stupid too. im just saying it works both ways.

shaemar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 shaemar
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
if the demo sucks the game will suck. cuz seriously there not gonna change much. haze is a failure who cares, let it slip past u
DSPX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DSPX
Member since 2004 • 585 Posts
I'm about to leave right now to go pick up my reserved copy. Not every game I get has to be a masterpiece. I enjoy a mindless, easy run and gun shooter every once and a while. If I allowed other people's opinions to influence my decision to get a game, I would have missed out on tons of games that I like.
destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#30 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts
Although ASS Creed was a large dissapointment, it had nothing to do with FreeRadical...
Joker4545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Joker4545
Member since 2008 • 44 Posts
eh
kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts
Too bad it couldn't live up to the hype.