So theres gonna be a MGS5?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
i hear that its gonna be like a prequal and its gonna be big boss. What about if its still solid snake where he fights big boss?? u know what im talkin about? lol, cuz snake killed big boss before MGS1, so u think they might make a game based on that, where u still play as snake and ur on a mission to kill big boss? Just my 2cent
Xionethic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Xionethic
Member since 2007 • 182 Posts
this is a spoiler....
1_Hit_Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 1_Hit_Killer
Member since 2006 • 2458 Posts
i hear that its gonna be like a prequal and its gonna be big boss. What about if its still solid snake where he fights big boss?? u know what im talkin about? lol, cuz snake killed big boss before MGS1, so u think they might make a game based on that, where u still play as snake and ur on a mission to kill big boss? Just my 2centJoKeR_421
Uhhhh...those games have already been made...MG1 and 2.
Avatar image for YourChaosIsntMe
YourChaosIsntMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 YourChaosIsntMe
Member since 2007 • 1228 Posts
A pointless one at that.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JoKeR_421
has it? ohh boy, i havent played the ones before metal gear SOLID, only metal gear games i played was MGS1,2,3,4 so im sorry if this was pointless, my bad but still dont u think they can remake that? they did it with twin snakes on gamecube?
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JoKeR_421

this is a spoiler....Xionethic

sorry lol...but isnt anythin about mGS4 is considered spoilers?

_Greywolf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 _Greywolf_
Member since 2005 • 80 Posts

cuz snake killed big boss before MGS1,JoKeR_421

sure about that?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45328 Posts
In the next one, Solid has to sneak out of a nursing home :o
hofuldig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hofuldig
Member since 2004 • 5126 Posts

In the next one, Solid has to sneak out of a nursing home :oSolidGame_basic

colonel-Snake i have a job for you

Snake...hold on.......*camera zooms out/Snake is on the tiolet* LET me finnish this job first! GAAAA!!! LIQUID!!!!!!!!!!!! *ploink* GRAHHHH I feel better now......

colonel-ok snake let me tell you about...

snake-....DIAREA!!!!!!!! (all sorts of noises from the bathroom) GAHHHH NOOOO WHAT DID I EAT!!!! *hard push* GRAHHHHHHHH........

snake-...ok im ready for the mission

TO BE CONTINUED!?

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SolidGame_basic

[QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]In the next one, Solid has to sneak out of a nursing home :ohofuldig

Snake...hold on.......*camera zooms out/Snake is on the tiolet* LET me finnish this job first! GAAAA!!! LIQUID!!!!!!!!!!!! *ploink* GRAHHHH I feel better now......

snake-....DIAREA!!!!!!!! (all sorts of noises from the bathroom) GAHHHH NOOOO WHAT DID I EAT!!!! *hard push* GRAHHHHHHHH........

TO BE CONTINUED!?

We find out that Liquid is still alive, and he crashes through the windows. Snake's only hope is to maneuver his wheelchair and flee to safety.

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#11 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts

no doubt how are you not TOS'd. anyway i see the solid series being done, not hte metal gear series.

this is a spoiler....Xionethic

hofuldig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hofuldig

no doubt how are you not TOS'd. anyway i see the solid series being done, not hte metal gear series.

[QUOTE="Xionethic"]this is a spoiler....ocdog45

cause i didnt swear? i figure the only way ill get in trouble is if offend somone and if so im sorry. but commone a little commedy is good every now and then.

hofuldig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hofuldig
[QUOTE="hofuldig"]

[QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]In the next one, Solid has to sneak out of a nursing home :oSolidGame_basic

TO BE CONTINUED!?

We find out that Liquid is still alive, and he crashes through the windows. Snake's only hope is to maneuver his wheelchair and flee to safety.

The Wheel chair turns into a Mini Rex with 2 Mini Mini Guns and 4 rocket launchers.

EDIT:1 oh and snake uses 2 Solid Eye systems instead of one and he can pilot Wheel chair rex with his mind :)

*Liquid crashes in through the window*

*Snakes wheelchair transforms*

Liquid - WHAT!??

Snake- Are you ready for this Gha ha ha

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SolidGame_basic
[QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"][QUOTE="hofuldig"]

[QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]In the next one, Solid has to sneak out of a nursing home :ohofuldig

TO BE CONTINUED!?

The Wheel chair turns into a Mini Rex with 2 Mini Mini Guns and 4 rocket launchers.

EDIT:1 oh and snake uses 2 Solid Eye systems instead of one and he can pilot Wheel chair rex with his mind :)

Liquid - WHAT!??

Before Solid could do anything, he gets a CODEC call. It turns out to be a really long cutscene and before it ends, Snake dies. THE END.

Coda: Before Liquid has the chance to claim victory, he ends up forgetting who he is because of the alzeimhers.

hofuldig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hofuldig
[QUOTE="hofuldig"][QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"][QUOTE="hofuldig"]

[QUOTE="SolidGame_basic"]In the next one, Solid has to sneak out of a nursing home :oSolidGame_basic

TO BE CONTINUED!?

Liquid - WHAT!??

Before Solid could do anything, he gets a CODEC call. It turns out to be a really long cutscene and before it ends, Snake dies. THE END.

Coda: Before Liquid has the chance to claim victory, he ends up forgetting who he is because of the alzeimhers.

LOL heart attack!?

Snake- *impression of liquid* FOX....DIE!!!! *camera pans out*

liquid-.....*old raspy voice*......GET UR OWN MILK!