so im probably gonna get pretty knocked up for even daring to ask this but...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Blin220 (603 posts) -
psp for a 160 gb ipod video, a good trade? haha i can see all the hatred reponses now but honestly ive wanted an ipod for a while now, i love my psp and i didnt BUY it for music i bought it for games in general, but i havent bought any new games for it and none really interest me other than GoW and maybe final fantasy... but thats it, and so lately all ive been doing is listening to music with it/internet not to mention the fact that the headphones act weird when i plug them in. so... with all that said what are you guys opinions?
Avatar image for baseballboy6411
#2 Posted by baseballboy6411 (1103 posts) -

If u like music more then do it, but what if u get bored of listenting music then u need the PSP to entertain ur self on long drives, boring places to go. And i would buy new headphones for the PSP. My pick dont do it!!!!

#3 Posted by Bgrngod (5766 posts) -

Uh.. trade for the Ipod, then go sell the Ipod and buy a new PSP and put the extra cash toward a new Nano.

#4 Posted by Taysir_Z (297 posts) -

Uh.. trade for the Ipod, then go sell the Ipod and buy a new PSP and put the extra cash toward a new Nano.

Bgrngod
agree
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
#5 Posted by WSGRandomPerson (13697 posts) -
If you're into music more then the PSP, then go for it.
#6 Posted by PlasmaBeam44 (9052 posts) -
If all you use your PSP for is music then I'd say to go ahead and trade it.
#7 Posted by FendersONLY (1110 posts) -
Get the 160 Gig iPod then sell it, buya new psp and then get a Zune!
#8 Posted by skwucky (25 posts) -

take the offer!

#9 Posted by supertzar2069 (25 posts) -

I just got my psp a few weeks ago and love it but.... if you havent played games in a while it looks like a good trade. The only problem is battery life on the ipod. How old is it, because ipod batteries need to be replaced after about a year and a half. It'll also fit in your pocket alot better than the psp.

Just find out how old it is.

#10 Posted by FendersONLY (1110 posts) -

I just got my psp a few weeks ago and love it but.... if you havent played games in a while it looks like a good trade. The only problem is battery life on the ipod. How old is it, because ipod batteries need to be replaced after about a year and a half. It'll also fit in your pocket alot better than the psp.

Just find out how old it is.

supertzar2069

Its a160 GB iPod that just came out like 2 months ago, not that old.

#11 Posted by amekhov (987 posts) -
Take Ipod. Sell it. Buy brand new psp with some new games and memory stick. Ipod 160gb is worth way more than psp.
#12 Posted by SeanN003 (468 posts) -
Which gen iPod? The newer the more it's worth and I agree you should buy it then sell it on ebay or whatever and buy a new PSP or buy a nano and save up for a new PSP.
#13 Posted by kailman123 (137 posts) -
trade psp for ipod touch. by the way is the psp one of the new ones or the original?
#14 Posted by kazuyasongoku (815 posts) -

so im probably gonna get pretty knocked for asking this but?blin220
Let's get him !!

Rushes towards blin. Seriously dude, like others have said trade it in if you like, my gf's got a video ipod and they rock.

#15 Posted by LovetoBall (133 posts) -
psps are great and all but seriously your gonna get bored a your psp games after a while but an ipod is as new as the music you but on it, trust me take the ipod
Avatar image for Cloud_in_midgar
#16 Posted by Cloud_in_midgar (489 posts) -
Keep it!, I-pod's suck in comarisson to your PSP
#17 Posted by nerdomatic3000 (838 posts) -

Bgrngod

Yeah thats what I would do, make the trade, sell the ipod, get a new psp slim, and get a Ipod nano.

#18 Posted by Adel4 (153 posts) -
theres a lot of good games, but 160gb ipod video exchange for your psp seems like a fair deal
#19 Posted by Blin220 (603 posts) -
sweet thanks everyone! i made the trade for all of you wanting to know. im gonna sell it though and get a new psp and nano or maybe mini zune even. I forgot i had made this post but my psp was an older model (the big one) the ipod was the newest gen. Only thing is that im falling in love with the ipod and im kind of getting used to it so i might just decide to keep it instead of selling it.
#21 Posted by fiercedeity901 (6291 posts) -
sweet thanks everyone! i made the trade for all of you wanting to know. im gonna sell it though and get a new psp and nano or maybe mini zune even. I forgot i had made this post but my psp was an older model (the big one) the ipod was the newest gen. Only thing is that im falling in love with the ipod and im kind of getting used to it so i might just decide to keep it instead of selling it. Blin220
lmao...who ever traded that 160gb ipod to u...is a complete moron...i dont' care if he is ur friend or not, lol if u sell i on ebay u should get near the full price for it...that should be enough to buy a PSP slim new, daxter or star wars pack...an ipod nano...and MAYBE a game