This topic is locked from further discussion.

zFlashy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zFlashy
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
So I got married in Skyrim to the first girl I saw (Stupid of me I know) and she turned out to be extremely hideous in sunlight. I decided to kill her and see if I can re-marry but so far no person has told me my wife has died. Any help on if I can get re-married?
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#2 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

So I got married in Skyrim to the first girl I saw (Stupid of me I know) and she turned out to be extremely hideous in sunlight. I decided to kill her and see if I can re-marry but so far no person has told me my wife has died. Any help on if I can get re-married?zFlashy

WHA...??:|

tjoeb123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 tjoeb123
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

[QUOTE="zFlashy"]So I got married in Skyrim to the first girl I saw (Stupid of me I know) and she turned out to be extremely hideous in sunlight. I decided to kill her and see if I can re-marry but so far no person has told me my wife has died. Any help on if I can get re-married?MarcRecon

WHA...??:|

Whaddya mean "WHA...?" Obviously there were no witnesses to tell the news.
Sonygam3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sonygam3r
Member since 2011 • 26 Posts

Sadly, I was wondering the same thing... I married Ysolda and got angry one day. So I shot an arrow through her head and hid the body. Marriage is tough, lol.

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

no dude once you kill your wife it's done you cant re-marry.

JokerCB7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JokerCB7
Member since 2011 • 74 Posts
I thought you could re-marry when the game first came out. I think update 1.02 and so forth have changed that ... Maybe go back and talk to the guy in Riften again? I don't know honestly ...
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
Haha, good responses. Anyhow, how do you get married anyway.. I'm almost to 100 hours and it's never come up. :O
Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

Sadly, I was wondering the same thing... I married Ysolda and got angry one day. So I shot an arrow through her head and hid the body. Marriage is tough, lol.

Sonygam3r

Man dude, you're doing it TOTALLY wrong! The Arrow has to go through her KNEE! :/

FriendlyFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FriendlyFalcon
Member since 2011 • 191 Posts

"hidieous in the sunlight"

oh god my sides

NightStein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 NightStein
Member since 2009 • 1084 Posts

So I got married in Skyrim to the first girl I saw (Stupid of me I know) and she turned out to be extremely hideous in sunlight. I decided to kill her and see if I can re-marry but so far no person has told me my wife has died. Any help on if I can get re-married?zFlashy
Looks like we have a vampire here, maybe you didn't kill her, you sure you hit her in the heart? or knee? :lol:

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

no dude once you kill your wife it's done you cant re-marry.

naju890_963
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]Haha, good responses. Anyhow, how do you get married anyway.. I'm almost to 100 hours and it's never come up. :O

Buy an amulet of mara from a inn in riften and then find somebody else that has the amulet and live happy in eternal mariage. Then Just poison her cheese.
Business_Fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Business_Fun
Member since 2009 • 2282 Posts

I rather like the spelling error in the topic title. A bold new direction for the light fingered raccoon?

Sweetbackhair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Sweetbackhair
Member since 2007 • 2959 Posts

Sonygam3r
Haha I'm married to Ysolda too!
coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Sonygam3r

Why would you want to kill her? She is the perfect wife. I come home after being gone for days. She doesn't hassle me. She gives me money from the store, she buys all my junk, and she bakes me a pie. ;)

JokerCB7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JokerCB7
Member since 2011 • 74 Posts

[QUOTE="Sonygam3r"]

coasterguy65

Why would you want to kill her? She is the perfect wife. I come home after being gone for days. She doesn't hassle me. She gives me money from the store, she buys all my junk, and she bakes me a pie. ;)

the pie crust is flat, like her chest ... and like all men, we want something different after we've had it once.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#17 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

[QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

JokerCB7

the pie crust is flat, like her chest ... and like all men, we want something different after we've had it once.

Hehe:P

CamiKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 CamiKitten
Member since 2008 • 1230 Posts

I haven't even bother to marry yet, b/c I didn't know if the men were worth looking at lol :D

whiteLion64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 whiteLion64
Member since 2011 • 134 Posts

I rather like the spelling error in the topic title. A bold new direction for the light fingered raccoon?

Business_Fun

everyone have not the chance to speak or write english.but the poeples state that someone have bad spell and jump in the thread to do some racist about him don't want to learn dutch,french,spanish language,ho no this is not for them.

the enjoy insulting other on the thread with no direct answer to the question ont the thread in the first place...

i got i lot of bad words but i'll keep it for me you are still only a kid after all...