SKYRIM or dark souis

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Honenheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Honenheim
Member since 2007 • 5402 Posts

I can't decide, tomorrow i have to decide either to get skyrim or dark souls, what are the pros and cons of each?

blackwingzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#2 blackwingzero
Member since 2009 • 1683 Posts

Skyrim

Pro's -Lengthy -lots to see and do -very accesable -depending if its for PC you can get tons of mods while consoles only have the DLC packs

Con's -Graphics are ok but not top of the line -techniqual glitchs like sometimes getting clipped into objects -sometimes the random kill cam can cause things to slow down

Dark Souls Pro's -Fun if you can stand the difficulty -Can make you feel like a badass when you beat a tough foe -whole world is linked albiet in sometimes rather odd ways -amazing graphics

Con's -punishing difficulty that does not waver -need to be on your A game all the time when playing -you will die a LOT -will make you frustrated at times

In short if you want something that's easly accesable and won't make you made at times than I'd adivse getting Skyrim but if you want a real challenge and don't mind getting your butt kicked then go for Dark Souls.

Honenheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Honenheim
Member since 2007 • 5402 Posts
Well i did it ......i went with dark souls, right now its updating 371 mb on the system. i hope i enjoy this game, wish me good luck.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Good luck, you will need it. :)

In all seriousness, it's a great game if you can manage the difficulty, the best advice I can give - take your time and never rush into battle unprepared. I personally enjoy Skyrim more, if you can do play it. 

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Well i did it ......i went with dark souls, right now its updating 371 mb on the system. i hope i enjoy this game, wish me good luck.Honenheim

Let me know how it is man.

I got skyrim a while ago but never really got into it.

I heard Dark souls is really hard but always wanted to give it a try. I just dont want to play a game that makes me want to break my controller.

DaRq_MiNoS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 DaRq_MiNoS
Member since 2011 • 602 Posts

I thought they were both Top 5 games this gen. My preference would be Dark Souls though.