Silent Hill Origins any good? Is it hard?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rawbwilsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 rawbwilsh
Member since 2003 • 1149 Posts
I really dug resident evil 4, is this game really hard? Or does it kind of hand hold you like Resident evil?
olpfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 olpfan
Member since 2004 • 836 Posts

Im playing it right now. so far it involves a lot of exploring and figuring out puzzles. Its not extremely difficult, id say its above an average difficulty, but i mean you won't get stuck on something to long. you just have to search and use your mind from time to time.

Its a good game, i recommend it.

Avatar image for Nocturnal_Speed
Nocturnal_Speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Nocturnal_Speed
Member since 2008 • 1663 Posts

Yeah I thought it was a pretty sweet game. It sticks too it's Silent Hill roots, some creepy enemies; such as, the puppets :shock: (creeped the hell out of me) Bosses are ugly as always which makes it awesome and the gameplay that allows you to pick up random weapons, that break after using them/throwing objects was a great experience for me.

It's not hard at all to be honest with you. You get a sh*t load of equipment that will last you through the entire game, unless your just bad at searching... I'm an explore FREAK!! so I pretty muched picked up everything. Replay isn't too bad either. New costums will be available to you after unlocking certain accomplishments you achive through out the game; which ya get ranked on. 3 or so different endings that involve a good, bad and UFO as always.

I recommend, but thats because i'm a Silent Hill fan.

everest2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 everest2010
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

i found it a little bit hard... maybe because im not that good at the psp... but it really is a nice game

www.mynameoneverest.com

pokolvrolok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5 pokolvrolok
Member since 2007 • 412 Posts

It has georgous graphics and a lot of detail. It's got a nice creepy atmosphere but unfortunately the fear factor (or watever its called) is not that great at points because you will constantly be running into the same enemies and so will lose your fear of them easily. :S

In fact, I dunno why im writing here. I wrote a review. Read my review if you're interested. :)

But on the whole it is a little short but fun! :D

rawbwilsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 rawbwilsh
Member since 2003 • 1149 Posts
Thanks guys. I managed to save a walkthrough using gamefaq's website so I will have something to reference to while I am on the airplane. Dope, I am so stoked on this iphone. So, yeah, if I get stuck I will just check the guide out. I suck at playing videogames, I almost always use guys, especially for puzzles, I am just not that smart. ha.
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
For me it wasn't too hard or too easy, it was just right. I enjoyed playing it and it has some good replay value IMO
EZ2PLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 EZ2PLAY
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Silent hill Origins is not so hard when you have gamefaq right by your side. The fuzzing part is the last puzzle so read the faq carefully.

PS1: I always love Momma and Sad Daddy + Caliba (...)

PS2: I already cleared this game