Sid Meier should also make...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

funnybunny12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 funnybunny12
Member since 2006 • 548 Posts
Railroads! for PSP! And you could like... Make train tracks and schedules and stations and stuff and even design the interior to effect how people like the train and stuff. It would be cool to run the subways in New York or the El Trains in Chicago. Or just a train out in the country side or something. Wouldn't that be fun? I would absolutely love, love, LOVE it if they had Sid Meier's Railroads! for PSP. But of course, made to fit the PSP and stuff... Maybe extra features? Eh... I don't know since I have never actually played Railroads! for PC, but I heard it is amazing.
TaCoDuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 TaCoDuDe
Member since 2006 • 3239 Posts
There should really be a civilization game for PSP...
navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts
Roller Coaster Tycoon:That i would like to see, i mean if you could just pick up and play on your psp and create a little park for fun, damn id be the first to buy, anybody else agree?
AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
Roller Coaster Tycoon:That i would like to see, i mean if you could just pick up and play on your psp and create a little park for fun, damn id be the first to buy, anybody else agree?navigata
Thrillville is pretty close
damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts
I have sid meier's sim golf on this laptop and I still play it, from 2003.  If they put that on the psp then I would pre-order it. 
tiffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tiffie
Member since 2007 • 858 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me.  :D
DeliriumGlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DeliriumGlo
Member since 2006 • 938 Posts
In real life I would add a line on the El that came out further south on Puluski than 53rd street. Anyway one game I would kill to own and play again is Sid Meier’s Gettysburg. There is nothing more satisfying then successfully winning one of the worst planed assault’s of all time. I’m talking about Pickets Charge.
WorldOfHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 WorldOfHurt
Member since 2006 • 5397 Posts
There should really be a civilization game for PSP...TaCoDuDe

What an awesome game that would be.  Selecting the actions and stuff could be a bit tough without keyboard shortcuts.

If I could take Civ with me when I left the house, though, I'd never have any kind of life, ever again :)
davedouble16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 davedouble16
Member since 2005 • 724 Posts
Rollercoaster Tycoon would be awesome! Sim Golf would also be great on a PSP! :twisted: Dave :twisted:
GIJames248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GIJames248
Member since 2006 • 2176 Posts
Roller Coaster Tycoon:That i would like to see, i mean if you could just pick up and play on your psp and create a little park for fun, damn id be the first to buy, anybody else agree?navigata

That would be awesome. Roller Coaster Tycoon is one of the greatest sim strategy games made.
funnybunny12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 funnybunny12
Member since 2006 • 548 Posts
Omg! I didn't even think of that! Even the first Roller Coaster Tycoon game would be awesome on PSP. And the first Zoo Tycoon. Lots of games would be fun on PSP. I hope Sid Meier makes more than just Pirates! for the PSP. I think he could make some really good ports of other games.
payforaday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 payforaday
Member since 2006 • 865 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Nice sig lol.

I would love to have Civilization on the go. And Rollercoaster Tycoon would be awesome too.

mystery1932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mystery1932
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts
SimCity would be cool....a little on the difficult side without a mouse.  Command and Conquer would be pretty neat...like a remake of Red Alert....that would be sweet...
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

There should really be a civilization game for PSP...TaCoDuDe

There should really be one for every console.