should i re-re-buy my psp?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 0

#1 falconclan
Member since 2005 • 15885 Posts
k, i had a psp. liked it a while, decided it wasnt worth it... sold it... Then i got another :lol: same thing... now im thinking of getting another... i really want dark stalkers again and im sure there are some other cool games...
YoungPhaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 YoungPhaze
Member since 2006 • 271 Posts
yes are u crazy u should of kept it ....go buy it back!!!!
Rene23r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Rene23r
Member since 2005 • 259 Posts
you gotta chill and stick with stuff in life.
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 falconclan
you gotta chill and stick with stuff in life.Rene23r
well the only game i really like or have played is darkstalkers :/
its either a psp or a saitek eclipse keyboard, mx1000 mouse and a couple pc,ds,gc,xbox,or ps2 games...
outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts
y dont u buy a normal plain mouse and keyboard they are just as the same as a good looking one key boards adn mouses dont make ur computer any faster
xbox_junkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 xbox_junkii
Member since 2005 • 598 Posts

ummm at this time?

you serious? there's not gonna be much psp's around

falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 falconclan
y dont u buy a normal plain mouse and keyboard they are just as the same as a good looking one key boards adn mouses dont make ur computer any faster outbreak201
O_o you know nothing about pc gaming aparently... the mouse is a laser mouse... its more precise and fast, it allows me to use my skill to its full extent. the saitek eclipse has the gaming keyboard setup which would cost about $30 normaly but lets face it... it looks awesome with my comp...
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 falconclan

ummm at this time?

you serious? there's not gonna be much psp's around

xbox_junkii
your joking right? my store has at least 5 used ones... and those are just the ones out for show O_O
UnLiMiTeD801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9 UnLiMiTeD801
Member since 2004 • 1016 Posts

Buy 5 psp's then you can sell them as you wish

falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 falconclan

Buy 5 psp's then you can sell them as you wish

UnLiMiTeD801
-_- can i please get a real response... its either a psp or the cool computer stuff plus a game or 2...
theflyingcow40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 theflyingcow40
Member since 2004 • 439 Posts
first of all, posting in here, every1 is gonna say you should, second, if u bought it and sold it twicnow u want it again, it seems liek you want it, so y not buy it and keep it
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 falconclan

the problem is i like the one or two games i get for the first week... then it gets boring again cause the games arent exactly cheap... i only earn about $200 a month thats why ive sold my psp twice... and each time i lost 50 or less so it hasnt really hurt me...

IpinksheetsI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 IpinksheetsI
Member since 2005 • 905 Posts
I wouldn't.....and won't. I sold mine a while back and am still content with that decision. There's still not really enough out to make it worth having one for me, so I'd just wait until there's some must have exclusives and a price drop before picking one up again, if at all.
theflyingcow40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 theflyingcow40
well if ur not gonna use it, then y waste money on it? maybe u shud buy an mp3 player or sumthin, u cud get a creative zen portable media center (like an ipod video, but a bigger screen, i dont know the exact name for it though) for $300, im pretty sure, plus ipods brake all the time, and the screen scratches easily
somesthetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 somesthetic
Member since 2004 • 3344 Posts
I can see you have a lot of trouble making up your mind.

you should probably see if you can play darkstalkers again for a while and maybe some other games without buying it and see if you still want to buy it.
Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts
get the *** import white psp, better lcd screen and it looks sooooo nice and clean, really turns heads :wink:
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 falconclan
get the *** import white psp, better lcd screen and it looks sooooo nice and clean, really turns heads :wink:littlestreakier
but thats the problem im not trying to turn heads... or watch movies... or listen to music or *god forbid* play roms, i want to play original games... GAMES! lol
cat_empire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 cat_empire
Member since 2004 • 2269 Posts
no, as i think your probably likely to sell it again. I get the same thing where i suddenly crave to play a game but i find after i have i get bored of it very quickly. So i wouldnt.
theflyingcow40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 theflyingcow40
[QUOTE="littlestreakier"]get the *** import white psp, better lcd screen and it looks sooooo nice and clean, really turns heads :wink:falconclan
but thats the problem im not trying to turn heads... or watch movies... or listen to music or *god forbid* play roms, i want to play original games... GAMES! lol

well u dont have many choices, psp or ds, maybe go to system wars and read y people like one or the other. Theyre pretty close if u take away the functions of the psp, i personally like psp, but u can read about it in system wars
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 falconclan
[QUOTE="falconclan"][QUOTE="littlestreakier"]get the *** import white psp, better lcd screen and it looks sooooo nice and clean, really turns heads :wink:theflyingcow40

well u dont have many choices, psp or ds, maybe go to system wars and read y people like one or the other. Theyre pretty close if u take away the functions of the psp, i personally like psp, but u can read about it in system wars

well i have a ds... and i know this will make most of you turn on me but game wise, i like it a lot better. psp is nice and flashy and fun at first but it all goes away after playing it a few hours : /
Jean_rainier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 Jean_rainier
Member since 2004 • 517 Posts

you did that omg!and i thought my bros was the stupidest thing in the world....get one right now and dont sell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trisetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Trisetta
Member since 2002 • 2751 Posts
[QUOTE="falconclan"]k, i had a psp. liked it a while, decided it wasnt worth it... sold it... Then i got another :lol: same thing... now im thinking of getting another... i really want dark stalkers again and im sure there are some other cool games...

You sound kind of impulsive, or maybe the word I'm looking for in indecisive.  Either way, you might want to look into that.  That could end up costing you trouble and money in the long run.  Also, how the heck do you determine that a system is not worth its money in the first few months?
B-bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#23 B-bad
Member since 2002 • 5705 Posts
REALLY you should take time and think about the pros and cons this would be like you're 3rd psp if you got one you already lost money on the trade in of the system and games, plus you are looking into buying a game that's hard to find now(darkstalkers). Is it the psp you want or just that game because if it's just that game then you should just get it for the ps2. Take some time and think about it and if you decide to buy it once again then try to stick with it, it's cheaper in the long run than selling it to get money for something else.
Xx-CLOUD-xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#24 Xx-CLOUD-xX
Member since 2007 • 541 Posts
save the money and wait for the advanced PSp thas coming out..
BeeefIsGoood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BeeefIsGoood
Member since 2007 • 1418 Posts
i would get the psp and keep it :)
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 death1505921
Member since 2004 • 5260 Posts

Your mind is already made up, why the hell did you come here and post this?

"i could get a psp....OR THIS REALLY COOL COMPUTER STUFF ZOMGS!!"

"I just wanna play original games, not actualy use my psp..."

"the psp is fine, but then it gets boring..."

Seriously?