shoud i buy a playstation 3 but iam afraid that they will discontiue in year

This topic is locked from further discussion.

demon233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 demon233
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
  I have wii and  x box 360 but do guys think that the playstation is  going to die because i wanto get one my self cause most of the games i want are  coming to playsation  3 and used own a dreamcast so i dont want to happen again so what do you  guys think i should do ohh and i own playstation 2 and love Rpgs?
trav_have

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#2 trav_have
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts
Get it. The same think you are thinking now is what people thought about the PS2. There are a lot of games coming out later this year and more later on so I can definately not see this thing dying. The Dreamcast I predicted dying before it came out.
Crazy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Crazy87
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
dont buy it if you think its gonna fail
PyroXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PyroXD
Member since 2006 • 852 Posts
I have wii and x box 360 but do guys think that the playstation is going to die because i wanto get one my self cause most of the games i want are coming to playsation 3 and used own a dreamcast so i dont want to happen again so what do you guys think i should do ohh and i own playstation 2 and love Rpgs?demon233
There are so many games coming in 08, why would they discontinue it?
petrnorth18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 petrnorth18
Member since 2005 • 1102 Posts
im pretty sure the ps3 is here to stay, sony has a pretty big fan base.
NamanOWNSyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 NamanOWNSyou
Member since 2005 • 1191 Posts
Yeah, it's doing good. Wait till end of this year man, 360 will be evened down, PS3 will DOMINATE.
T-Zone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 T-Zone
Member since 2003 • 4525 Posts
im pretty sure the ps3 is here to stay, sony has a pretty big fan base.petrnorth18
Sony's Fanbase is like Triple the Base of MS' own. I cant say the same for NIN. as their fanbase is actually based around families.
joevfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 joevfx
Member since 2004 • 978 Posts
there is no chance the PS3 will get discontinued, Sony will figure out ways to get consumers to buy them up, they arent sega, this isnt a dreamcast.
fyrefyter55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 fyrefyter55
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
Come on demon. Even if it is a flop, it will have that cult following just like dreamcast. Of course the aforementioned flop is not going to happen. Its a playstation.
ZeLeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ZeLeam
Member since 2006 • 726 Posts
I have wii and x box 360 but do guys think that the playstation is going to die because i wanto get one my self cause most of the games i want are coming to playsation 3 and used own a dreamcast so i dont want to happen again so what do you guys think i should do ohh and i own playstation 2 and love Rpgs?demon233
0 chance of ps3 dissapearing soon, seriusly. It might do a better or worse, but it'll stay arround for years. the situation of dreamcast/SEGA was way diferent.
GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
:|  Do you seriously think the PS3 is going to disappear...  NO.. Its life span is going to be as long if not longer then ps2.
zhuojloh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zhuojloh
Member since 2004 • 1796 Posts

are you trying to be funny?? discontinue?? Man i have a feeling you pretend to be innocent and write up this **** to create some buzz.

dark_knight72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 dark_knight72
Member since 2003 • 390 Posts
Sony is going nowhere buy the PS3 and enjoy it because a crap load of games are coming out for it. don't let your self be swayed by a bunch of know nothing fanboy ps3 haters.Personally i want the big three to survive because if we end up with just one the quality of the games will go down.competition makes for awsome games!:wink:
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#14 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts
OMG!!!!!!! @ THIS QUESTION ASKED EVERYDAY!!!!!!! LOOK...don't ask people if you should buy something. How about you decide for yourself?! You're going to get Peoples opinions towards the system...not your owns. They're going to tell you it's the best/it's the worst. Then where does that leave you? I'll tell you...you'll be right back here asking the question again. Go decide on your own.
uglyduck-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 uglyduck-uk
Member since 2003 • 6816 Posts

Do some research and make your own mind up please.

Asking a question like this on a System Specific forum, where owners of the System dwell, will only get you positive answers.  Plus making such as post as you did could be construed as trolling and lead to flames.

Try System Wars please.