Shopping on PSN from an unlisted country .. ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ahmadka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ahmadka
Member since 2003 • 49 Posts
Hey everyone .. I wanted to know if there was any way I could buy stuff from PlayStation Store, even when I am located in a country which is not listed in the PSN's list of countries ..

You see, the countries supported by PSN are like the elite and most developed countries of the world .. what about the rest of us !?

I am from Pakistan, which is not an available option in PSN, so I currently have a US address based PSN account .. The problem with this is that I cannot add my debit card to this account, since the billing country on my debit card is Pakistan, not US ..

So this question is particularly going out to other people who are facing a similar issue ... have you managed to somehow use your credit/debit card on a PSN account ??

I really wanna buy a lot of game addons, and arcade games too, etc ..

And btw, when I entered my debit card details, I got a message saying that I should check my details and try again .. I then phone the bank people and ask them if there were any recent online transactions that took place through my card ... He said that some 'PlayStation Network' company has just charged you with a US$1 fee .... for what ?!!?
MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MKLOL
Member since 2007 • 2080 Posts
I'm from Romania, Romania is on the list, but there's no playstation store, luckly I can buy stuff from the US Store...
Ahmadka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ahmadka

I'm from Romania, Romania is on the list, but there's no playstation store, luckly I can buy stuff from the US Store...MKLOL

well, since Romania is on the country list when entering your billing address, I guess ur OK then :) .... unlike the rest of us ..

anyways, I heard of this service called EntroPay, through which you can make a virtual prepaid VISA debit card .. its said that it used to work with PSN, but doesnt work anymore .. anybody know any other similar services available on the Internet, which might work with PSN ??

Roey354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 Roey354
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts

Salam Aleykum ya Ahmad. an international Visa should work just fine.

I used entropay for a long time and it worked just fine. dont sure if it still works.

I am pretty sure there are simlar services online. try google "pre paid Visa cards'.

You also can try the "PSN cards". they are available both on Ebay and play-asia.

Hope it helps.

superb_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 superb_01
Member since 2005 • 840 Posts

'SALAM ALEYKUM YA AHMAD"i'M FROM BANGLADESH AND WE DONT HAVE PSN BUT DO I CARE??? NO CAUSE I LIVE IN CANADA AND I ONLY GO ON VACATION FO 2 MONTHS AND GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN GAMING,STOP WHINING AND KEEP GAMING.....

hd18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hd18
Member since 2003 • 140 Posts
It depends what card you have. I have a master card and it dosnt work because the billing address for the account is a fake U.S one but if you a visa card it works. For some reason the visa dosnt have a problem with the address so you can just go in PSN give the card number and it works. My friend buys for me stuff with his visa card.
vupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 vupper
Member since 2006 • 98 Posts
I'm from Iceland, the UK store doesn't accept my visa but the US store does and it works.
Ahmadka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ahmadka
Well I surely don't know how you guys are doing, but I just cannot get the PSN thing accept my VISA debit card .. :(
420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 420Token420
Member since 2007 • 5173 Posts

'SALAM ALEYKUM YA AHMAD"i'M FROM BANGLADESH AND WE DONT HAVE PSN BUT DO I CARE??? NO CAUSE I LIVE IN CANADA AND I ONLY GO ON VACATION FO 2 MONTHS AND GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN GAMING,STOP WHINING AND KEEP GAMING.....

superb_01

Oh the immaturity .. :|