Shaun White snowboarding possibly the most moronic game EVER - where is SSX???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

SSX was one of my favorite PS2 games. I saw this in a bargain bin and figured at $9.99 Shawn White might be worth a shot (I guess the winter olympics going on put the idea of snowboarding/skiing on my mind). Since this was the only option I was willing to give it a whirl. It's snowboarding, it's on PS3, HOW BAD CAN IT BE????

Well. I've spent the first 30 minutes of this game trying to collect a "coin" that is hovering just out of reach on top of a shed. I keep sliding off the roof before I can get to the peak to get it. Ok. Hell with it. Moving on. Next. I enter a race where I guess the point is to run over a bunch of little guitar icons laid out on the track in front of me. Even though they are right there in front me me, my guy doesn't make the jump. I keep falling just below the track out of bounds. I can't even get back UP on the track even though I can see the icons right there just out of reach. Because I can't collect all the little guitars I keep getting "disqualified" from the race.

I'm sure it's not that hard if I keep going. But seriously, who the hell came up with this retarded crap? This is probably the worst purchase I've made for the PS3. I've had good luck out of bargain bin in the past (Bioshock, Dead Space, Quantum of Solace, even Bionic Commando). But Shaun White snowboarding = hot garbage.

Just thought I'd vent. Please EA. Make an SSX game on PS3, and don't let it suck.

lbhocky19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lbhocky19
Member since 2003 • 1104 Posts

havent played that thankfully but i really cant understand why a new SSX hasnt come out

amsfm6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 amsfm6
Member since 2009 • 2777 Posts

They are (probably)