Secret Agent Clank new details

This topic is locked from further discussion.

scxzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 scxzor
Member since 2003 • 142 Posts

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/10/25/psp-fanboy-mega-interview-secret-agent-clank/

PSP Fanboy interviewed High Impact Games for the first real details on the new Secret Agent Clank game. A few details:

• We have decided to focus our efforts on the single player game to make a really engrossing experience for the player. There is no multiplayer planned for this installment of the game.
  • Ratchet is framed for a crime he didn't commit and thrown into the Galaxy's more notorious prison ... a prison filled with all of the henchmen that he's put away through his past adventures, all looking to even the score.
  • We wanted fans of Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction and Secret Agent Clank to benefit from owning both games.
  • We have been working on a demo for Secret Agent Clank for a while now. The demo will include two, maybe three, exciting segments that will give everyone a sneak peek at what happens when Clank finally gets the chance to "shine" as the lead character.
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
Cool. Hopefully theyshow more about this game later.
Jersey-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Jersey-Gamer
Member since 2006 • 39 Posts

Sounds good!

I thought Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters was great, and now I'm immersed in Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction on PS3. It's nice to know they'll be rewarding people who have played Size Matters and have a save file on the Memory Stick (similar to what some of the PS2 games did, if you had a save file from the previous installment on your memory card), and also have some sort of connectivity with Tools of Destruction.

I hope they offer a downloadable demo for this game, as we really don't have enough of them. Of course, they should also have a UMD demo disc for the benefit of those who don't have the ability to download demos.