This topic is locked from further discussion.

arsenalherd666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 arsenalherd666
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
anyone else pick this up today, was superhyped after 3 but playing for a hour just getting 1st superpowers im just not that impressed yet, hope it gets alot better
SNESMaster420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SNESMaster420
Member since 2006 • 1358 Posts

I got it on Tuesday. It was pretty fun but I preferred the 3rd one way more. The 4th one is just not as memorable as far as the story goes. The powers are cool but they are not mind blowing by any means, especially if you have played Infamous and Prototype this stuff is nothing new. This really should have just been like a $30 expansion to SR3 but oh well. I liked it but not as much as I thought I would have. I beat the campaign without doing any side missions and my total playtime was only 8.5 hours. I am going to go back and kill more aliens and do all of the side missions eventually but for right now I am moving onto Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I still think saints row 1-2 are the best in the franchise. Even though they were a gta clone, I had tons of fun with it. It wasn't over the top like 3-4. But hey some people like the over the top action.

If you like prototype or infamous than you make like this one.

If your more of a gta fan than you might not like it.

ZomBViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ZomBViperKing
Member since 2013 • 100 Posts
I will wait for it to go down in price since I am saving up for a PS4.