This topic is locked from further discussion.

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 silentfox13
Member since 2010 • 347 Posts

if anyone have some issue due to some quest bugs in this game.sometime when i select a quest the dot on the map don't show up and i don't know where to go to complete that quest.also when teleporting it happen sometime that i have an eternal black screen and i must restart my ps3 it's very anoying.is there any other mad bugs in these game than that?

Wuflungdung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Wuflungdung
Member since 2007 • 634 Posts

if anyone have some issue due to some quest bugs in this game.sometime when i select a quest the dot on the map don't show up and i don't know where to go to complete that quest.also when teleporting it happen sometime that i have an eternal black screen and i must restart my ps3 it's very anoying.is there any other mad bugs in these game than that?

silentfox13
Theres quite a few, I wouldnt expect them to be fixed either. It was a pretty good game, i just couldnt keep playin it because it felt so much like work rather than a fun experience. hopefully they will make a sacred 3 and fix all the problems in 2.
silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 silentfox13

[QUOTE="silentfox13"]

Wuflungdung

Theres quite a few, I wouldnt expect them to be fixed either. It was a pretty good game, i just couldnt keep playin it because it felt so much like work rather than a fun experience. hopefully they will make a sacred 3 and fix all the problems in 2.

good news so they will patch the 2?

zekere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 zekere
Member since 2003 • 2536 Posts

[QUOTE="Wuflungdung"][QUOTE="silentfox13"]

silentfox13

good news so they will patch the 2?

Unfortunately, the company went broke, so I think Sacred 3 is gonna take a loooooong time...

silentfox13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 silentfox13

oops bad news:(