This topic is locked from further discussion.

spatan11711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 spatan11711
Member since 2007 • 308 Posts
is it me or dose the psp need more rpg games.
Avatar image for IsNotInterestes
IsNotInterestes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 IsNotInterestes
Member since 2007 • 1836 Posts
If we keep seeing s*** like Brave Story getting made, it doesn't.
Calulithrar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Calulithrar
Member since 2003 • 34 Posts
WEll, it does have VP Lenneth and Brave Story (which everyone seems to worship on here) not to mention alot of other half-decent ones, then no PSP most certainly need any more RPG's.
Avatar image for IsNotInterestes
IsNotInterestes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 IsNotInterestes
Member since 2007 • 1836 Posts

WEll, it does have VP Lenneth and Brave Story (which everyone seems to worship on here) not to mention alot of other half-decent ones, then no PSP most certainly need any more RPG's.Calulithrar

That doesn't even make sense.

B-bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#5 B-bad
Member since 2002 • 5705 Posts

must not be looking a the flood of Rpg's coming out for the PSP in the coming months like D&D tactic, Dragon Aria, FF tatics, Jeanne D' Arc, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Disgaea, FF: Crisis Core.

and there have been some cool ones that have just been released like Brave Story (awesome IMO), tales of the World, Riviera or others that have been out for awhile like Kingdom of Paradise, Untold legends, Duegeon Siege, Xmen Legends 2, Valkyrie Profiles and there are other titles too.

Sure it's not as long a list as some other system but it's great for a new system

Calulithrar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Calulithrar
Member since 2003 • 34 Posts

[QUOTE="Calulithrar"]WEll, it does have VP Lenneth and Brave Story (which everyone seems to worship on here) not to mention alot of other half-decent ones, then no PSP most certainly need any more RPG's.IsNotInterestes

That doesn't even make sense.

I know...I was tired...Just ignore.

Arthurmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 Arthurmes
Member since 2006 • 224 Posts

must not be looking a the flood of Rpg's coming out for the PSP in the coming months like D&D tactic, Dragon Aria, FF tatics, Jeanne D' Arc, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Disgaea, FF: Crisis Core.

and there have been some cool ones that have just been released like Brave Story (awesome IMO), tales of the World, Riviera or others that have been out for awhile like Kingdom of Paradise, Untold legends, Duegeon Siege, Xmen Legends 2, Valkyrie Profiles and there are other titles too.

Sure it's not as long a list as some other system but it's great for a new system

B-bad

Dungeon Siege Sucked
Untold Legends REALLY sucked
Brave Story is Fukign Retarded

the only good RPG to ever come across the PSP will be FF7

B-bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#8 B-bad
Member since 2002 • 5705 Posts
[QUOTE="B-bad"]

Arthurmes

Dungeon Siege Sucked
Untold Legends REALLY sucked
Brave Story is Fukign Retarded

the only good RPG to ever come across the PSP will be FF7

different people have different taste have you played these games or are you just going by review score, I've played them and enjoy each game I listed that's out, but again that's my opinion!
jaminnbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jaminnbn
Member since 2006 • 299 Posts
i like brave story... lol its like ff1 with improved graphics... but wait for ff:t that should be good...
fmobliv06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 1

#10 fmobliv06
Member since 2006 • 2429 Posts
it doesn't need more RPGs, it needs more good RPGs.
spatan11711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 spatan11711
Member since 2007 • 308 Posts
psp has a lot but most suck like popolocrois.
areads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 areads
Member since 2006 • 445 Posts
Tales of Eternia is an excellent RPG. Just had to mention that.
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Final Fantasy 1&2 remake on PSP. Tales Of The World : Radiant Mythology. Valkyerie Profile lenneth. FF:7 Crisis Core. That new FF:Tatics.
NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts
I use to play every Japanese RPG that came out during the late 90s. It was worth it pretty much since the Japanese and North American gaming market was bridging together. But today I don't see the craze of some of the roleplaying games that come out. We all have our taste in gaming; but RPG fanatics are RPG fanatics. For once could the Japanese market create a RPG that can compete with other titles outside it's genre internationally instead regionally.
My_Name_Is_Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 My_Name_Is_Sin
Member since 2007 • 250 Posts
I definitly agree with what was said above. I have very high hopes for the new Tactics game. I think that with a possible FF7 remake could pull the PSP out of its RPG coma......... Valkarie Profile was entertaining too