right now the only reason i wont buy a ps3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

falconsfan7513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 falconsfan7513
Member since 2005 • 396 Posts
is because all the games i notice r either shooting or racing/sports i like those games dont get me wrong i just also wanta few moregames that have like a story line rpg like kinda games most of the ones i have seen on gamespot get like so so rating and right now the only good one seems like assissins creed (i know thats spelled wrong i didnt feel like looking it up) r there any other good rpg games and why does there seem to be not mmorpg?
Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#2 Rhen_Var
Member since 2006 • 12422 Posts
Sadly not much. The RPGs dont come till next year. Though there are some weird games on PSN
Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts

Right now, none of the systems have much of a selection of RPGs...

zombie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 zombie91
Member since 2005 • 567 Posts
Uh...Elder Scrolls:Oblivion game of the year edition not RPG enough for you? If a few hundred hours isn't enough then I don't know what is. Just remember to NOT finish the main quest until you are of decently high level. That way the monsters at the end of the quest are the REALLY good ones.
Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Gamerboi27
Member since 2005 • 3261 Posts

Uh...Elder Scrolls:Oblivion game of the year edition not RPG enough for you? If a few hundred hours isn't enough then I don't know what is. Just remember to NOT finish the main quest until you are of decently high level. That way the monsters at the end of the quest are the REALLY good ones.zombie91

took me around 40 to play through just the story and dark brotherhood LOL

ya ...oblivion was GREAT...if only it never ended

m-m-f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 m-m-f
Member since 2005 • 163 Posts

wait man !! maybe in 2009 they'll realise that they needed another genres of games !!!!

Maersyndel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Maersyndel
Member since 2005 • 402 Posts
Folklore has a great story. Story for me and the way it's told are two of the things I look for in a game......if you like a good story, seek Folklore.
Avatar image for Stanley-Steamer
Stanley-Steamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Stanley-Steamer
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts
With the ps3 being both a young system and a *** system. There will be a flood of the japenese style rpg game in probally 8 months. we saw this with both the psx and ps2
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts

With the ps3 being both a young system and a *** system. There will be a flood of the japenese style rpg game in probally 8 months. we saw this with both the psx and ps2Stanley-Steamer

Well, when I made the *** account for the GT 5 P demo, I downloaded some other stuff, and between those I found quite a lot of RPGs, and what amazed me the most is that they were using the same techniques as before lol, I mean as in Disgaea and Atelier Iris games :D But I love them too so no biggie for me :D

falconsfan7513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 falconsfan7513
Member since 2005 • 396 Posts
i ment to talk about oblivion in the 1st post cuz i got if for the computer and i never really got into it (im not trying to turn this into a oblivion forum i am just shareing what i think) like i love the final fantasys and world of warcraft but Oblivion never hooked me i spent more time getting my computer able to play the game than i have actually spent playing it and i have had it for a while. Did anyone not like it on PC but found it better on PS3 i know it is supposed to be the same game but i am still thinking about getting it for the PS3 and maybe i will be more into it.
aznfool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 aznfool07
Member since 2005 • 3552 Posts
Folklore seems cool.
Avatar image for Grasschomperpro
Grasschomperpro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Grasschomperpro
Member since 2007 • 80 Posts
Thats pretty reasonable, considering someone is system wars said he wouldn't buy a PS3 because the R1 and L1 buttons were to slippery :roll:....:lol: I kid you not.
kazuya246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 kazuya246
Member since 2005 • 617 Posts
yea sadly my christmas list is all shooters and maybe a sports game. I already have Ninja gaiden and oblivion, So for christmas I'll be getting COD4 , Graw2 or Haze(if review is good) and Uncharted. I might buy skate with my own money
perfection1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 perfection1000
Member since 2006 • 1205 Posts
The system has 2 good RPGs. Personally, I only play real time RPGsand only one at a time. I myself picking up Oblivionwhen I get my PS3 since I donthave 360 and my PC is not suitable for playing it in full glory