Resistance 2 Online Netowork Error

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indyscooby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 indyscooby
Member since 2008 • 200 Posts

Since I have pruchased this game I can not get in a single online coperative match. I get a network error or a quick disconnect. I even tried my own board to let people join. I know its not my connection I play a $@$# ton a warhawk and bad company with no issues. Has anyone else had issues and what can we do to resolve them.. I purchased this game mainly for the online content.

_-MaRc-_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 _-MaRc-_
Member since 2006 • 121 Posts

yea ive been having the same problems, some times i can get a game going but some other times i cant even find a game . I hope they fix this soon!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts
Its happened alot in the past 2 days. Hopefully they are fixing it
BaconB1ts123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 BaconB1ts123
Member since 2006 • 1294 Posts
I had this a few days ago but it only lasted about an hour. I could get onto the PSN store and everything else but when I tried R2 onlive I got the error so it must be on the game servers side.
-Masterchef-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Masterchef-
Member since 2007 • 10244 Posts
You'll find it even harder for 2 player splitscreen online, it's practically impossible to start a match
BaconB1ts123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BaconB1ts123

You'll find it even harder for 2 player splitscreen online, it's practically impossible to start a match-Masterchef-

I was just about to report back the same thing. I tried to get split screen going but it errors out right away. So I tried loging in the second player after I found a match and it joined but then errored out. What is up with that?! Bah, should be fixed soon I hope.

Ten_Out_Of_Ten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 Ten_Out_Of_Ten
Member since 2008 • 36 Posts
i hope they fix it soon
fartranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fartranger
Member since 2007 • 299 Posts
Thank god I not the only one having network error problems. I can hardly get into a soild online match.
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
i had the splitscreen error in the beta alot. I was hoping it would be fixed in the full version. So you are saying that it is still having problems?
thesmiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thesmiter
Member since 2004 • 701 Posts

yes i am having the same problem as all of you. except recently it started to refuse to find match-made games at all.

i have put the ps3's ip address into a dmz, effectively opening all of the ports for it, but it still doesn't work. this tells me it is just a new-release problem, and will most likely be fixed soon.

so i guess i'll be playing cod4 for a bit more, until it is fixed. fun game, though.

BaconB1ts123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BaconB1ts123

yes i am having the same problem as all of you. except recently it started to refuse to find match-made games at all.

i have put the ps3's ip address into a dmz, effectively opening all of the ports for it, but it still doesn't work. this tells me it is just a new-release problem, and will most likely be fixed soon.

so i guess i'll be playing cod4 for a bit more, until it is fixed. fun game, though.

thesmiter

I know it is not on our end because I played the first couple days it was out with no problems at all. Only in the last 2 days has it been acting up. 

zheim2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zheim2003
Member since 2005 • 169 Posts

I talked to Sony on the phone for 4 hours trying to get my connection problems fixed. It took 20 minutes of arguing with this lady that it wasnt the servers I was having problems with. Ended up being my router so i bipassed it. It usually works for a while but I am still having connections problems. So it must be the servers now.

PSN: Zizaner

filiwian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 filiwian
Member since 2007 • 2232 Posts
Same here waiting for a patch to fix this problem.
indyscooby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 indyscooby
Member since 2008 • 200 Posts

I am glad its just not me, I purchased the game solely for splitscreen online play, so now I have a $60.00 coaster in the front room until they decide to fix the problem. If I would have know this I would have waited until after the holidays before even thinking about picking it up.

LilTrigga95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LilTrigga95
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts
wow i have been having the same problem too and i only played competitive and co-op only a couple of times!! i hope that insomniac figures out how to fix this problem...... my psn id: LilTrigga95
kimon-nasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kimon-nasa
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
when i go to find game always have errors( establish to connection time out )... :( if i go to play game all the time (game not found) can anybody knows how to solve this problem?? sorry about my english i am from cyprus... pleas answer me...
LilTrigga95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LilTrigga95
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts

for me resistance 2 is working now i dont know why but recently i changed my internet connection to wi-fi but insomniac might have fixed the problem