Ratchet and Clank Collection

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Milo22222 (25 posts) -
insomniac games have yet to decide on a Ratchet & Clank Collection. They have started to plan, here's what their up to now. They plan to put all 10 games on two Blu ray discs In full 1080p HD. Ratchet & Clank Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal Ratchet & Clank: DeadLocked/Gladiator Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction Secert Agent Clank Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty Ratchet &Clank: A Crack In Time Ratchet & Clank:All 4 One Ratchet & Clank: Mulitplayer (From Ratchet 3,4 & 5) This will be one of the most sucessful game to Be all in one. Sly Cooper games have already done this! 'The Sly Cooper Collection' Jak & Daxter will be having a Collection Soon.
#2 Posted by IndianaPwns39 (5037 posts) -

Link.

1. Where did you hear there was a Jak and Daxter collection coming out?

2. Insomniac is planning it? Sly and God of War Collections were developed by third party studios, not the original creators. Insomniac is a larger company IIRC.

3. Seems pointless to add games to that collection that are already available on the same console (for next to nothing, I might add)

#3 Posted by gamenerd15 (4529 posts) -

That collection seems unlikely. All 4 One has not been released yet, so why would Insomniac include it as part of a collection. They would want to make money off of the game itself first. The original PS2 games seems more likely. Insomniac would not care about Size Matters or Secret Agent Clank. They did not make those games.

#4 Posted by Second_Rook (3680 posts) -
Hmmm.... this sounds like pure speculation on your part. As has been pointed out there is no way a collection would include their current gen releases. Are you actually just making this up?
#5 Posted by chocolate1325 (33009 posts) -

I have heard nothing on this.

#6 Posted by Warriorboy1990 (3813 posts) -
[QUOTE="Milo22222"]insomniac games have yet to decide on a Ratchet & Clank Collection. They have started to plan, here's what their up to now. They plan to put all 10 games on two Blu ray discs In full 1080p HD. Ratchet & Clank Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal Ratchet & Clank: DeadLocked/Gladiator Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction Secert Agent Clank Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty Ratchet &Clank: A Crack In Time Ratchet & Clank:All 4 One Ratchet & Clank: Mulitplayer (From Ratchet 3,4 & 5) This will be one of the most sucessful game to Be all in one. Sly Cooper games have already done this! 'The Sly Cooper Collection' Jak & Daxter will be having a Collection Soon.

LOL 10 games? I can imagine maybe like 3-4 games, but why 10? Secret Agent Clank is a PSP only game, it will NEVER be on a console. And A Crack in Time, Quest for Booty, All 4 One, and Tools of Destruction are all PS3 games. So canceled those out. The rest of the games seem reasonable. And where did you hear about the Jak and Daxter Collection?
#7 Posted by AJC3317 (2546 posts) -
failed attempt at rumor creation
#8 Posted by LankyKong (2678 posts) -

[QUOTE="Milo22222"]insomniac games have yet to decide on a Ratchet & Clank Collection. They have started to plan, here's what their up to now. They plan to put all 10 games on two Blu ray discs In full 1080p HD. Ratchet & Clank Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal Ratchet & Clank: DeadLocked/Gladiator Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction Secert Agent Clank Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty Ratchet &Clank: A Crack In Time Ratchet & Clank:All 4 One Ratchet & Clank: Mulitplayer (From Ratchet 3,4 & 5) This will be one of the most sucessful game to Be all in one. Sly Cooper games have already done this! 'The Sly Cooper Collection' Jak & Daxter will be having a Collection Soon.Warriorboy1990
LOL 10 games? I can imagine maybe like 3-4 games, but why 10? Secret Agent Clank is a PSP only game, it will NEVER be on a console. And A Crack in Time, Quest for Booty, All 4 One, and Tools of Destruction are all PS3 games. So canceled those out. The rest of the games seem reasonable. And where did you hear about the Jak and Daxter Collection?

It's on PSP and PS2. Just saying.

#9 Posted by Animatronic64 (3971 posts) -

I'd say the collection will probably consist of Ratchet & Clank, Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal, and possibly Deadlocked; anything else probably won't happen.

#10 Posted by UnrealLegend (5888 posts) -

Nice job providing a link.

It will most likely just be 1,2, and 3. There is no way it will include the PS3 games as well.

#11 Posted by Roguey000 (125 posts) -
It would be good to see any form of collection from them, either Rachet or Jak. I guessing trophy support will added - which is another reason to re-play them. I do agree that the list will probably be somewhat smaller. It seems rather a lot.
#12 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

lol

Yeah, they are gonna put 10 games on 2 discs (including the 3 PS3 titles and one that hasn't even been released yet) and sell it for 60 bucks. Brilliant!

#13 Posted by ArchoNils2 (9206 posts) -

no link = no trust, especially if a part of the collection is all 4 one oO

#14 Posted by KillerWabbit23 (3466 posts) -

Starting a rumor fail?

Also, if they will make one, it'd be 1,2, and 3.

They should get on that, I need an excuse to play those.

#15 Posted by pH347m3 (492 posts) -

I'm 100% sure the collection OP proposed isn't going to happen. If we're really lucky, we could possibly receive a collection of the first 3 games sometime next year, at least.

#16 Posted by DrRockso87 (2631 posts) -

If a Ratchet & Clank collection happens, it'll be all four original PS2 games on one blu-ray disc. Sony should hire Sanzaru Games to make this already. They're finished with the Sly collection. Now get started on a Ratchet & Clank collection for E3. :D

#17 Posted by Milo22222 (25 posts) -
people, I work at a place that works really, really close to insomniac games, Naughty Dog, Suckerpunch and Activistion. Im not allowed to tell you who i work for or else i would be breaking my contract. Remember that this is still yet to be decided on. insomniac games WANT all the Ratchet & Clank games together, so that you dont have to buy them all sprate from each other. I have no idea how they would put secret agent clank and Size matters in the collection but said that they will. This is NOT a rumor. I dont know the release date this could come out in a couple of years??? Im not sure. Its my job to tell you guys whats coming out! Thanks
#18 Posted by pH347m3 (492 posts) -

people, I work at a place that works really, really close to insomniac games, Naughty Dog, Suckerpunch and Activistion. Im not allowed to tell you who i work for or else i would be breaking my contract. Remember that this is still yet to be decided on. insomniac games WANT all the Ratchet & Clank games together, so that you dont have to buy them all sprate from each other. I have no idea how they would put secret agent clank and Size matters in the collection but said that they will. This is NOT a rumor. I dont know the release date this could come out in a couple of years??? Im not sure. Its my job to tell you guys whats coming out! ThanksMilo22222

*Cough* Bulls--- *Cough*

#21 Posted by paradigm68 (5588 posts) -
[QUOTE="Milo22222"]people, I work at a place that works really, really close to insomniac games, Naughty Dog, Suckerpunch and Activistion. Im not allowed to tell you who i work for or else i would be breaking my contract. Remember that this is still yet to be decided on. insomniac games WANT all the Ratchet & Clank games together, so that you dont have to buy them all sprate from each other. I have no idea how they would put secret agent clank and Size matters in the collection but said that they will. This is NOT a rumor. I dont know the release date this could come out in a couple of years??? Im not sure. Its my job to tell you guys whats coming out! Thanks

Hahaha, yeah no. You remind me of this kid at my elementary school who talked about his dad working at Nintendo, when he really worked at a sewer. Stop trying to make up rumors, and if you are, provide some proof we can actually believe besides "I WORK NEXT TO VIDYA GAME COMPANY, SRSLY GUYS"
#22 Posted by Milo22222 (25 posts) -
Ok you guys want to proof a Case cover is being thought about. I might be able to post the picture up (as my profile Picture) and if that is not enough ask me what else you want me to add for more proof
#23 Posted by pH347m3 (492 posts) -

Ok you guys want to proof a Case cover is being thought about. I might be able to post the picture up (as my profile Picture) and if that is not enough ask me what else you want me to add for more proofMilo22222

Go for it! Make your masterpiece on Photoshop!

#24 Posted by ozspark (348 posts) -

stop speculating how wrong the post is and how it's fake.. only feeds the troll. never feed the troll.

#25 Posted by Milo22222 (25 posts) -
It seems like you guys don't believe that this is going to happen! That alright, I don't mind. You guy will just have to just wait and find out.
#26 Posted by MushroomWig (11626 posts) -
All those games? Very doubtful, they'll put on 3 at most. Also you've listed 2 PSP games, there's little reason for them to be ported.
#27 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

i still have yet to beat Secret Agent Clank, but i have beated all the other R&C games that have previously came out

#28 Posted by Jak-25 (2475 posts) -

insomniac games have yet to decide on a Ratchet & Clank Collection. They have started to plan, here's what their up to now. They plan to put all 10 games on two Blu ray discs In full 1080p HD. Ratchet & Clank Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal Ratchet & Clank: DeadLocked/Gladiator Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction Secert Agent Clank Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty Ratchet &Clank: A Crack In Time Ratchet & Clank:All 4 One Ratchet & Clank: Mulitplayer (From Ratchet 3,4 & 5) This will be one of the most sucessful game to Be all in one. Sly Cooper games have already done this! 'The Sly Cooper Collection' Jak & Daxter will be having a Collection Soon.Milo22222

I don't think all of those games would get put into one collection... Also, a Jak and Daxter collection has not been annouced yet.

#29 Posted by kyacat (4254 posts) -
If there is a ratchet and clank collection it will only include ratchet and clank 1,2,3 and maybe ratchet deadlock that all