R6V2 online broken?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

muffin200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 muffin200
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts

Hi,

Got R6V2 today and must say i like the single player mode but online.........

Is it just me or just bad luck? Once i search for games and try and join i get 80% saying "cant connect to host" 10% saying "Server is full" and 10% that work. Also it laggs like a fool compared to COD4.

Am i unlucky is it case for Ubiports shame for not making sure things work before poor people spend hard earned cash on broken software?

T-BAGZ31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 T-BAGZ31
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
obviously you must have amnesia and forgot about how bad COD4 online was for the first 2 and a half weeks it came out. have patience UBI will send a patch eventually.
KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts

obviously you must have amnesia and forgot about how bad COD4 online was for the first 2 and a half weeks it came out. have patience UBI will send a patch eventually.T-BAGZ31

what i dont get is why we should have to wait for a patch instead of just delaying the game until the crap works like its suppose to. should have learned from cod4 issues not do the same thing.

babystapler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 babystapler
Member since 2005 • 1679 Posts
I think I'll wait to buy the game until after the servers can handle all the players. CoD4 will just have to hold me over until then.
Solarburn24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Solarburn24
Member since 2004 • 1643 Posts
Broke isn't the word I would use