question about battlefield bad company's gameplay

This topic is locked from further discussion.

michelle341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 michelle341
Member since 2008 • 734 Posts

so I wanted to ask about the gameplay style in battlefield bad company...how tactical do u have to be? can I just run and gun everybody or do I have to really use team tactics and use my head (personal challange)???

Dongalos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Dongalos
Member since 2008 • 95 Posts

so I wanted to ask about the gameplay style in battlefield bad company...how tactical do u have to be? can I just run and gun everybody or do I have to really use team tactics and use my head (personal challange)???

michelle341

Single player was very bad i thought for this game

Run and gun

I've tried the tactical approach in single player but the A.I. Artificial intelligence of the enemies is really bad

bad because they know your location once you fire one shot at them, they don't even look around they just automatically know and start firing in your direction a good example of A.I is in Metal Gear Solid 4 the enemies will alert their friends to duck for cover and start to look around for you ....This game they just turn around and EVERYBODY starts firing at you

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
I played the demo, I didn't like it at all. Check out the demo on PSN and see for yourself.