P.T in 2017. Want to play, but how?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fetoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By fetoll
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

So after playing Resident Evil 7 I came across P.T on youtube and decided that it needed to be replayed. But it, as a google search quickly concluded, cant be downloaded.

However, there are a few ways you can do it. But for that to work you have to have P.T iin your library, which I don't. A friend of mine has it on his PS4. So here is my question :

Can you transer P.T to another PS4?

There are two ways that I can think of doing it right now. One is to just save everything I can to cloud storage via PS+ and copy all content from my friends PS4 and just transfer to mine, just PS+ to get my saves back and play it from there.

Another way (which probably wont work but worth a try) i can think of is to get and external harddrive and copy everything to it and somehow play P.T from that external harddrive on my PS4.

I don't know why but I just have to play that game right now. And help would be awesome!

Twilight_Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Twilight_Link
Member since 2017 • 11 Posts

I did not know since they already take down the demo. I guess there is no luck for you.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

I've kept PT installed on my PS4 just for that reason. Don't know of any way to get the game back if it has been deleted.

Chris_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 Chris_53
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts

I've seen PS4 consoles on ebay with PT installed for £700 (or your regional equivalent). Better start saving up

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8bd934e042e
deactivated-5a8bd934e042e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deactivated-5a8bd934e042e
Member since 2010 • 93 Posts

I transferred PT from my launch PS4 to my PS4 Pro via extended drive. Worked flawlessly.

Maybe you could clone someone else's extended drive and then transfer or use a backup of someone's PS4?

I need to point out though, that if you have never had the game previously, you probably won't get it to play no matter what, as you apparently need to have had the game associated to your PSN account in order to access it.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

Even if you bought a console with it installed, it'd be useless if you didn't have the account as well I think.

But here is your best bet outside of a friend having it:

http://www.gamesradar.com/8-amazing-remakes-pt/

fetoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fetoll
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

Ok so I have to have had it on my PS4 before. What if I log in with my friends account?

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

@fetoll said:

Ok so I have to have had it on my PS4 before. What if I log in with my friends account?

It won't work sorry and you can blame Konami for removing P.T because of their selfish greed and how they treated Mr. Hideo Kojima

Baron_Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Baron_Machina
Member since 2017 • 273 Posts

Sorry, but I seriously doubt there's a way unless you get a PS4 that already has it, which scalpers will obviously sell at ridiculously high prices.

Konami, why have your tried so hard to make it so easy for us to hate you?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Have you played it before? It's really just a demo experience - IMO it's not worth bending over backwards to secure. Definitely wouldn't pay big bucks for a PS4 with it pre-installed (unless you want to give me big bucks for mine ;-) )

Da_Mian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Da_Mian
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

Hi, got ps4 with P.T. installed + few other games, can sell it for 300$ + shipping cost (via ebay if u want, got 100% positive feedback). Bought ps4 pro already and i dont even use it anymore. For any questions feel free to ask.

My mail: tochiii123@gmail.com

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Please don't bump old threads