This topic is locked from further discussion.

HamExplosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HamExplosion
Member since 2006 • 42 Posts
Does anyone know if Crisis Core or God of War sold well? If not the psp is dead I think and if they didn't sell well it is probably because people just steal it.
woogity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 woogity
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
I don't know, but I bought one just for Crisis Core. The PSP seems like it could be something great, so hopefully there will continue to be great games like CC.
piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts
I think they did, hopefully more great games will come out for psp
jukeyjuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 jukeyjuke
Member since 2006 • 211 Posts
Yes, God of War has been selling well. Crisis Core has sold extremely well in Japan, but it's too early to tell how well it has sold here. There are many, many games that are still coming for the PSP, and it is nowhere near dead. It will probably die once Sony's next portable is released, which will be in 2+ years.
nemes1s3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 nemes1s3000
Member since 2004 • 2176 Posts
I'm sure that Crisis Core and God Of War are the only good games so far for the PSP since its debut...
GlockXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GlockXIII
Member since 2008 • 58 Posts
God of War:COO and FF7 Crisis Core have sold really well! In fact this is supposed to be the starting point of the PSP's 10 year lifespan.
LA_CA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LA_CA
Member since 2008 • 242 Posts
God of war sold out at every game store around my neighborhood for like a week until and i'm pretty sure that CC is sold out as well, which is why im gonna wait for at least another week before i buy my copy
kalkhaja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#8 kalkhaja
Member since 2005 • 1122 Posts
I'm sure that Crisis Core and God Of War are the only good games so far for the PSP since its debut...nemes1s3000
nah, burnout legends, MGS:PO, Daxter are also good games....but games like GoW:COO are GREAT games....
five-zal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 five-zal
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts

Yes, God of War has been selling well. Crisis Core has sold extremely well in Japan, but it's too early to tell how well it has sold here. There are many, many games that are still coming for the PSP, and it is nowhere near dead. It will probably die once Sony's next portable is released, which will be in 2+ years.jukeyjuke

how did u know there new sony portable in 2+years?

SadAngelman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SadAngelman
Member since 2005 • 379 Posts
The psp is far from dead as Sony has just anounced that the psp will have a life span of 10 years, so thats 6 or 7 more years of the current model & means no new portable any time soon. Also Sony anounced that the psp will be getting some major exclusive games later this year. They said the exclusive games do not include crisis core or god of war & that some of the exclusive games we dont even know about yet as there still to be offically anounced. As well as that Sony anounced that coming up in the next few months they have some big major anouncements about psp to be made. So looks like the psp is here to stay & isnt going to die any time soon.
ultralesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 ultralesus
Member since 2007 • 917 Posts

I doubt a 10 year lifespan... New technology will be just around the corner and Sony will charge us a bucket of cash to have it and stay ahead of Nintendo graphics wise.

Still, there are still a couple of titles yet to appear on PSP. Gran Turismo, Soul Calibur, Resident Evil, copious amounts of FF remakes... I'd say up to IX. So we have a while yet.

Sacred-Snow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Sacred-Snow
Member since 2006 • 675 Posts
well, there is supposed to be a 'psp renaissance later this year, with a slew of square enix titles among others being announced, so im very excited